💞Ch 19 one hell of a night 💞

Who... what are you?

Dr. Eugalp: I'm Dr. Eugalp. I'm the morningstar's personal doctor. The Princess here called for me to treat your wounds right after you were brought back here in the hotel.

SJ looks at himself and sees all the bandages all around his body...he takes a few off and sees although he has faded barley visible scar's his body has healed...but he still feels a bit sore.

SJ: how long have I been in bed?

Dr. Eugalp: 3 days...and the princess has been here next to you the whole Time. Always keeping an eye on you...she was Very worried for you

SJ: ( Looks at her and smiles as she was still sleeping witch he finds really cute and the fact that she has been keeping him company....he's so lucky to have her. )...wow...she really does Care for me.

She then slowly started to Wake up and she looks up and goes wide eyed and smiles.

Charlie: SJ your ok ( she hugs him hard)

SJ: Ohh ow ow careful I'm still sore.

Charlie: ( she lets go) Oh sorry sorry....I'm just so happy your ok.

Dr. Eugalp: yes he has recovered very quickly...to be honest I'm surprised that his wounds have Heald so fast in such a shirt time.... however he's still a bit sore so my advice to you good sir. Takes some time to rest and let your body fully heal. But if you need to move around ( points at a small plastic bottle filled with pill's) I have left you a small bottle of pain killer's they will easy your pain. Well I'm off you two have a lovely day.

He then leaves and it was just the two of them...all alone.

SJ: Nice guy...but the mask thing kind of creeps me out a little bit. Still im greatfull for- ( he stops mid sentence when he heard sniffing noises and looks over and see Charlie was a bit of  tears running down her cheeks) Hey hey... what's wrong why the years?

Charlie: ( crying) when I saw you Figthing those exterminators and getting hurt...I thought that....I thought that you were die....I was so scared.

SJ pulls her in for a hug and she hugs back as she cried on his shoulder.

SJ: hey hey it's ok Shhhh, Shhh...your not gonna loose me, you will Never loose me. Il always be here by your side, and. Never ever letting anyone get the drop on ever again.

Charlie:... sniff....you promise.?

SJ: I swear to you

She looks at him and smiles as she wipes away her tears, she then leans in and kisses him in the lips and he kissed back...the kiss them becomes a little bit more passionate as she gets on top of him and he pays down in his back, now it's getting even More passionate as his hands moved down on her and groups her small cute ass and she moans within this. They then pulled back with a bit of drool leaking out from there lips as both of them were blushing and breathing hard.

Charlie:....I want you.

( Lemon starts Now)

She gets off of him and she started to undress. Once she was fully nude SJ got a good look at her. She's so beautiful.

SJ: you...you look amazing

She Looks away and blushed

Charlie: thanks.

She the gets back on the bed and she lays on her back as SJ moves on top but felt a bit of a sharp wince of pain.

SJ: ahh dammit...hang on a second ( he takes the pain killers and takes out two pills and swallowed them) ahh...ok that's better. Now where were we?

He then lean's down in her and gave her a small peck on the lip's then on her neck, then plays with her boobs a little pinching and teasing, moves down to her belly...and finally " her sweet spot" ( you guy's know what it is😉😘😜)

He then smiles as he goes down in her and started to eat her our as his toung was exploring her insides she arches her head back as her eye's roled to the back of her head and her toung was sticking out....she was in pure absolute bliss of pleasure.

Charlie: Ahhh....oh Yeah...ahh ahhh ahhh....wow your... really good with your Ahhh...toung...oh I'm about too...to...AHHHH~😍😍😍

She cums hard as she squirts in SJ mouth and When she was fine she was breathing hard while SJ pulls back and looks at her as he licks his lip's.

SJ: ( teasing ) Mmm...you teaste like apple's.

Charlie: that's...a bit of a .... cheesy flirt .

SJ: guilty as charge...but now let's get to the best part...you sure that your ready for this?

Charlie: yes....I have never been more sure in my Life then this. Your the only one I want my first time to be with.

SJ:...ok then

Without anymore hesitatetion he then inserted it inside of her and started out slow. Each thrust was slow and gentle not wanting to hurt her and savour the moment for as long as possible.

Charlie: Ahh.... ahh... wow SJ... your... really good....ahh...you can go little Faster now.

He did as he was told and goes a little Faster and grabs onto her and lifts her up a bit as she wraps her arms and legs around him and they were both breathing hard from the pleasure.

For two hours this goes on but soon they were reaching there limit.

SJ: Ahh... Charlie...I'm about to..

Charlie: Me too.... don't pull out.

He did as he was told and with one last thrust they both came hard and let out a scream of pleasure.

They then collapse in the bed tired and breathing hard.

SJ: Huff....huff.... fuuuck that was awesome.....so round 2?

Charlie: sure....but in 5 minutes.

SJ: ok

Charlie: ( she cuddles up to him and smiles) ...I love you SJ.

SJ: ( smiles back and kiss her on her forehead) Love you too Charlie.

TO BE CONTINUED.
there you go...one hit love scene... enjoy