Chapter 11 Sin's of the Past

As SJ was sitting in the chair and wearing the helmet and was in a deep sleep . The others watched on the big screen seeing SJ Life and all the things he has been through and all the things he has done. All the bad things that is.

1. Brutality

SJ was in the cafeteria of  saint Mary's orphanage. Here he is 8 years old and he was sitting alone. Since no one wanted to sit with him on account of him being called Satan Jr. That was the name the bully's gave him. They liked making fun of him. And the idea for that name the bully's got From seeing him wear his pentagram neckless. Speak of the devil here they come. SJ looked up and saw the bully and his two pal/goons

Bully: hey fellas check it out it's Satan Jr. How's it going there Hellboy. Eating all alone again? Well no surprise after all you are a freak son of Satan after all.

SJ: ...I'm just trying to eat in peace man. Just leave me alone.

SJ at first wanted to be the good guy in his life and tried to take the high road and not start trouble. But those jerks pushed him too far When one if the goons took the neckless from angry as hell.

Goon 1: aww what's a matter baby you gonna cry

SJ: give that back now. That's the only memory I have of my parents.

Goon 2: aww is baby gonna cry over mommy and daddy? Fave it they gave you up here with the rest of us because your a freak.

Bully: yeah a freak HA HA HA HA HA HA.

the was the final push the sent young SJ Over the edge as he took the dinner knife and with one quick Slash he cut the Bully's throat wide as a massive amount of blood splashes out covering his face Red.

The bully falls backwards slowly as he friends were scared shit less and the SJ strikes again as hi stabs the second ones eyes out and screamed in paint. And finally the last one who took his neckless he stabs his in the very center if his throat where his Adam apple is and kills him as he takes the knife out and takes his pendant back. He the looks over and see everyone was looking at him scared.....he just ignores them and gets back to eating...and yes he was using the blood soaked knife to cut his food.

The others were a bit shocked at this. I mean to kill someone at such a young age. Vaggie was not sure how to feel about this. I mean sure those jerks that were bulling but to kill... overkill much. Alastor , was just smiling as Always. He was impressed. He likes this kind of brutality....just like his old Man.

2. Abuse

One year later after what happened to this bad kid's. No one wanted to adopt him. So the only option was the Johnson the janitor of the orphanage. Who acted Like a nice guy in front of the nun's of the orphanage. But at home he was an abusive drunk and beater to SJ.

Each day he would make SJ do chores from earliest morning to the latest night. And if he fucked up he would be beat up by him. Witch was nearly every day. It even plays out in the screen as the others saw this.

Johnson: ( Beating him and yelling at him) YOU USELESS PEACE IF SHIT. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING. ITS NO WONDER YOUR PARENTS ABANDON YOU AND NO ONE WILL ADOPT YOU

he the kicks him over to the side of the room and SJ coughs up some blood. This just pissed off Johnson More

Johnson: Great not you got blood all over my rug. Clean it up. And then refill my lighters. Or else il sell you to one of  my John's as a femboi slut.

He the leaves the room as SJ growl's in pain and rage as he gritted his teeth so hard blood was coming out. And he made his hands into fists so hard his knuckles cracked.