Chapter 9 the Mall

After his shower and shave was done SJ got dressed and headed downstairs to have breakfast as everyone was there. As he sat down Nifty gave him a cup of coffee and a plate of bacon and eggs.

SJ: oh thanks nifty...looks Great.

Nifty: no problem.

Charlie: So SJ. Did you manage to get some sleep last night. But waking up this morning was not that great so to speak. Let's just say there was a horny bed bug .

Charlie: What??

SJ: nothing never mind. So anyway what's the plan of what to do here today at the hotel?

Charlie: well at first I was thinking of going around town and asking people to consider our idea of joining our hotel but then Alastor said something that got me thinking. We first need to fix up the hotel.

Alastor: exactly me dear. If you want to make a good impression in our guests then the first thing to do is fix up this place. No one wants to redeem themselves while living in a half broken hotel.

As he said that SJ looks around and sees that they were right. There were some holes in the wall, there was berley any paint on them and some of the windows were borded up.

SJ: well I guess a hardware store would probably most of the things we need to get to fix this up.

Vaggie: there is one in the mall but uhh... people might see you if you do come with.

SJ: don't worry about IL just wear a mask like before.

Alastor: it worked before and I'm sure it will work again.

Some time later after there breakfast was done they were about to head out except for Angel dust.

Charlie: are you not coming?

Angel: nah... kind of lazy to be honest.

SJ: well in that case you can do some cleaning while we are out like Dusting, vacuuming, laundry, moving heavy boxes upstairs...( He the stops mid sentence as he saw Angel was gone and they heard the honking noise of the limos horn.)

Angel: I'm ready let's go.

SJ: * Lazy ass bastard*...Ok let's go Then.

They then headed out to the mall by traveling with Charlie's limo.

While they were traveling there the the limos vibration was starting to make Charlie dose off and she accidentally fell a sleep on SJ shoulder witch of course this made. Him look at her with a bit of surprise and a blush on her Face. She then wakes when she saw she was resting in his shoulder as she pulled away and she was blushing like crazy.

Charlie: ( Blushing like crazy )oh gosh sorry, sorry, sorry , sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I uhh it's just the limos sometimes it maies

Onec they got there they stepped out of the limo and SJ was able to get a good look at the Mall. Now malls are huge. But this Mall was way, way,  WAAAAAAY huge. Like three malls put together all at once.

SJ: God DAMM. This mall is huge as hell. ( No pun intended )

They then headed inside the mall but before SJ does he stops because he felt fear. Charlie looked back and saw this.

Charlie: uh hang in a second guy's.

She the walks back to SJ and looks at him with a bit of concern.

Charlie: SJ... what's wrong?

SJ: well....it's Just...what if the discuise doesn't work and they demons find out about me....I will get overswarm by them all....they might even-