Ch 34 the News channel Part 2

Some time later SJ, Alastor, Ash and Daisy were at the News studio front doors

Ash: ok boss so what's the plan exactly?

SJ: we go in and send our " peaceful " message about the happy hotel and tell everyone about it , and if we have to use a little bit of brute force so be it.
Al, would you do the honours.

Alastor: but of course my dear boy.

Alastor walla up to the doors and using his powers he destroyed them as SJ and the gang then walked on in. But of course the explosion did attract some security.

Security: hey what the hell are you doing...who are you ass holes ?

SJ : Me? Oh I'm the guy who did this.

He says as he walks up to the security guy and punched him so hard that he gets knocked out.

Severela minutes later they arrived at studio main room where the News channel was playing. As SJ kicks the door down and walks right in

SJ : Good afternoon fans of channel 666 news, my name is SJ and I have a special message for all of you.

Meanwhile back at the hotel Charlie and the rest of the gang were watching the news waiting to see what SJ will.

Vaggie : hmmm.... I don't know about this Charlie, Mean sending SJ to make up bullshit lies to the sinners to make them want to redeem them self.

Charlie : Vaggie I know it sees wrong and your right, this isn't how I would have wanted to send this message but honestly this might be the best and only way. Besides it's only a little fib.

They then see SJ, Alastor, Ash and Daisy enter the News room.

SJ : ( on TV ) Good afternoon fans of channel 666 news, my name is SJ and I have a special message for all of you.
( Before he could continue talking one demon speaks up)

Random demon : hey wait a second... He's human and he's alive.

They all soon get up and we're about to jump him and do who knows what but then SJ shows the mark that Charlie gave him.

SJ : Don't even think about it ass holes, this mark means I belong to the Princess and if anything happens to me her dad will kick your assess.

When they all heard him say that they all immediately sat down.

SJ : Now then back to what I was saying. As you all recall not too long ago princess Charlie Morningstar came here and she was advertising her hotel to help sinners redeem themselves, and you assholes laugh at her dream.

Killjoy : Well of course we did it was stupid as hell, I mean what in all the nine circles makes her think that a sinner in hell wants to be a good person.

SJ : ( looks at her) Because I was a sinner once, I have committed the most horrible since there are and I was beyond my redemption but I managed to get it thanks to her, and I did a good deed because of her. I Saved former porn star angel dust from the grasp of his pimp Valentino by killing him. Now he too can have the chance to redeem himself.

Killjoy : OK enough of this shit security, can someone please get this ass hole and his lame ass, ass hole friends out of here?

SJ : I'm serious, if it wasn't for Charlie dream of redemption ( grabs killjoy and slams her to the table and wit a dark and evil voice ) I would rape you 50 times and each time I would make you cry more and more. After that I would chop your legs and arms off and then eat them..... ( killjoy was so scared of him she didn't dare say a word or move.... SJ let's her go and she backs away) but I'm not gonna do that... Instead I'm gonna be the better man here.

A random demon puts his hand up wanting to ask something.

SJ : ( looks over) yes you?

Demon : Umm... OK let's say we want to do this redemption thing... What does it offer.

SJ : stuff you can do once you get into heaven after redemption. Like say...

" DANCE ON POOR PEOPLE"

" SWIMMING IN A POOL FILED WITH DIAMONDS"

"UNLIMITED BOOZ "

"UNLIMITED DRUGS "

"UNLIMITED PUPPY'S "

"UNLIMITED MASSAGES "

"UNLIMITED " EROTIC" MASSAGES "

AND FREE FIGHTER JETS

...
...
...

Meanwhile back at the hotel.

Vaggie stood there here mouth a gape at the bullshit lie SJ made.

Vaggie : are you kidding me... There is no way someone is going to believe that, there gonna kuagj at him and-

( she was cut off when the demons cheer and they all wann6 singd up for the hotel)

Vaggie :......... Huh?

Charlie : ( stunned).... He did it..... He did it... ( she gets up and smiles) HE DID IT WHOOHOO.

Charlie was jumping like a kid up and down, her dream is starting to take flight.

TO BE CONTINUED