Ch 30 a Prank too Far

( A/N: Before I start writing this just to let you know this was inspired by a comic dub video that I do not own...however there will be a small difference in this )

A Few days have gone by and things were Quiet here at the hotel, Nifty is feeling much Better after the Chat she had with SJ and so far things have been somewhat positive, although their has been a somewhat of an annoyance here at the hotel, and that said annoyance is Angel. You see SJ and Charlies suggested that doing something fun and funny would be a good way to show he mature, so they told him to find a hobby of some kind, and that's what he did he decided to do Comedy as a hobby. and By comedy I mean pulling harmless. and that's what he did for a few days.

Now sure everyone loves a good prank and a good laugh every now and then, and a for a while it was ok. But the problem now was that Angel Doesn't know when to stop

 But the problem now was that Angel Doesn't know when to stop

For several days now Angel would make prank calls to Charlie.

He would put glue on Nifty cleaning stuff and get her hands all stick with the glue.

He would put salt on all of Huskers drinks.

He would always leave all of his...." toys "....Everywhere for Vaggie to find and then gross her out.

Set up traps for Alastor and the record that shit and put it up on HellTube.

And of course he would do the same with SJ all of the pranks that were just listed out.

later on that day as Angel was listening to his Music with his headphones on SJ and the others were talking to one another, they needed to do something with Angel, He is out of control.

Vaggie: Angel is out of control with all of these pranks we have to do something, I cant take another minute of this shit

Charlie: Come on Vaggie, I mean sure there annoying but there harmless.

SJ Harmless?...Charlie Nifty Had her hands glued to a mop and when i pried it off of her some of her skin was ripped off, I had to use my demon powers to heal her, Which by the way im still learning to use it.

Husker: And I haven't had any booze in days because I'm scared it might be salt in it, seriously 8 days with no booze makes you see things, I see people looking at me from this weird world call...Wattpad ( breaks the forth wall and looks at you the readers ) STOP LOOKING AT ME YOU FUCKS.

SJ:....Oookay, But in all serious they are right, this has to stop now, I say fight Fire with fire. We Pull a prank on him so bad that he will see just how much it sucks for us, he will feel guilty and he stops.

Charlie: Well....I don't know.

SJ: Babe trust me on this, this will work. ( he looks over to Angel and he sees him playing with his pig fat Nuggs and gets an Evil smile ) I know the perfect prank to pull on him.

Sometime later Angel was heading back to his bedroom to play with his pet pig.

Angel: Ohh I cant wait to see my sweet little baby, I'm gonna hug him so much.