Ch 33 the News channel part 1

A/N: before we start this next chapter I have a small announcement to make.
As you are reading this chapter we are approaching the point to where SJ is going to be working with I.M.P Which means the story will be slightly on hold because it will follow up the episodes that have come out this far in helluva boss...so that means that it will still get updated but not quite as often. But the good news is I can focus a little bit on other books like transformers and maybe milk ranch and Bad guys....alos I shall add a new addition book...SJ THE RISE OF HIS EMPIRE. you will get the first several chapters that I have made so far as a free sample of entertainment.

That's all for now...now then without anymore delays. Let the story begin.

A few weeks later after the whole Beach day was fine by SJ and the other were back at the hotel and they were all sat down in the living room
Thinking of a way to get the hotel running up and bring in some sinners here.

SJ: ok so we need to convince the sinners of hell to come here to the hotel. But how do we do that?

Vaggie: well we tried through the 666 News channel but they laughed at us and to make Matters worse ( pointed at Angel ) he made it even more worst when he started a gang war with that fucking snake.

Angel: hey hey....I was helping a friend out that's all, besides isn't that a good quality in redemption. Helping Freind out

Vaggie: Not with turf wars that end in bloody genocide.

SJ: Yeah she makes a good point. No I mean the channel news thing wasn't a bad idea until the fight broke loose...by the way Charlie you kicking so much ass like that...not gonna lie that was really hot.

She smiled and blushes a bit.

SJ: maybe we could try it again.

Charlie: but they didn't even like what I said...what difference could you make.

Alastor: I think I know where this is going....your going to give them bullshit promise of stuff they can have if they redeem themselves right?

SJ: yeah exactly?

Charlie: What?

Vaggie: you can't be serious?

SJ: hold on just hear me out on this. Charlie! When you went there you talked about redemption about being hugs and kisses and puppies and candy and all that stuff...and while all of that is good. That's not What sinner's want. You have to give them the stuff they want in return for good behaviour.

Vaggie: and you think bullshit lying to them is the right way to do this.

SJ: well it may seem like a bad thing to you but it's not really like that persay...think of this in way. When people wanna advertise stuff they say stuff they promise them in life they can have...if we were to tell them they can have all the stuff they like, they can have it in heaven but only if they can redeem themselves. If they can indure a small amount of sacrifice then they will be rewarded. Trust me this will work and I am going to do it.

Vaggie: Whoa hey hold a second. SJ you maybe the son of a legendary Demon and half demon but your still half Human. Demon's will attack you if you go out there.

SJ: that's why I will have Alastor, Daisy and Ash come with me.

Charlie: actually...I think I can help you a little

She stands up from her seat and walks over to SJ and grabs his hand. He looks at her a bit confused at what she is about to do and he then sees his hand glows a bit. When she lets him go he looks at it and sees he has a mark on his hand....looks like some kind of royal symbol of some kind.

SJ: what is this?

Charlie: ( small blush and nevrous smile) well uhh...it's my royal symbol, it means that no one can touch or hurt you otherwise they would have to face my father's wrath....it uhh Also means that well...you belong to me.

SJ: ( looks at her with a raised eyebrow) ...so this will make demons think I'm your pet?

Angel: ( teasing ) or love toy ha ha.

Vaggie punched angel on the shoulder. And Charlie face becomes even more red.

SJ: well.... agree to disagree. Anyway Al let's head in out. Il call over Ash and Daisy and you and I will get things done.

They then headed out .

TO HE CONTINUED.