Chapter two

-Third Person point of view-

"I know you're there father" Lilith hissed. It had been a day since Agent Hill had came to see her and ever since she left her room felt empty. Talking to Hill was one of few interactions she had had since she came to the asylum, and she felt like she was spiralling. "Have you finally decided to show yourself after all these years? Have you come to see your fucking failure of a daughter". The room stayed silent, all that could be heard was the heavy breathing of Lilith.

"You mustn't be too proud of me, considering what I have done. I mean I did kill seven people and that makes me a serial killer technically. You must hate, no loathe, what your only daughter has become" Lilith let out a hysterical laugh as she stared at the wall. "I know you hate me but don't forget you made me the monster I am today! Their blood is on your hands!"

Lilith was cut off when the sound of keys jingling caught her attention. The lock on her door turned and in walked Maria Hill with a man Lilith hadn't met before. He was tall, dark skinned, dressed in all black like an emo and had an eyepatch.

"Maria your back!" Lilith ran to Maria to give her a hug but was stopped when a gun was pointed at her. Lilith giggled to herself and held her hands up in the air as she stared down the barrel of the gun. "That's not a very polite way to greet a friend..."

"We aren't friends Avenal, especially considering the things you have done" Maria said in a cautious tone not letting her gun leave Lilith. "You're a killer."

"You act like you haven't killed before; you're not miss perfect Maria. In case you forgot I can commune with the dead, including those you got killed in the crossfire of SHIELD's shenanigans" Lilith gave Hill a smile. "Besides if I really wanted you dead, I would have killed you yesterday."

"That's enough Avenal. Unless you want me rethinking the decision of allowing you to be apart of the avengers you better watch your mouth" the man with the eye patch said warningly.

"And who would you be?"

"Your new boss. Director Nick Fury of SHIELD, now get dressed" Fury tossed Lilith a pile of clothes.

"I'm surprised you picked out something I would actually wear" Lilith held up the clothes and examined them. Black jeans, a red top, a black fur jacket, gold jewellery and a pair of doc martens. Fury and Hill turned around as Lilith got dressed and tamed her hair.

(Picture will be at the end of the chapter)

"Hold her" Fury ordered Hill. Maria pinned Lilith's arm behind her back and handcuffed them together. At the same time Fury put chains similar to handcuffs around her feet completely restraining her to stop her from escaping.

"Kinky" Lilith laughed at the Director as he led her out of the Asylum. As they passed different patients rooms Lilith bid them farewell and blew kisses. Maria watched Lilith intensely trying to figure her out. Before she had met her yesterday, Fury had told her how dangerous Lilith was and how she was completely insane and a nut job. Meeting her in real life she could totally see it, but Lilith didn't seem as hazardous as Fury mentioned. "Farwell peasants!"

"Shut it Avenal!"

"Don't stop me now Fury! I'm having such a good time; I'm having a ball. If you want to have a good time, just give me a call!" Lilith sang in an overly joyful voice. Maria couldn't help but smile at her antics she didn't seem dangerous at all.

"Did you just quote Queen?" Maria asked.

"That I did! A woman with taste I see" Lilith winked to Maria before Fury shoved her through the front doors of the Asylum. "Hey-"

"Avenal If you don't shut up right now, I will put a muzzle on you" Fury said, he stared Lilith in the eyes. If looks could kill she would've dropped dead there.

"Shiver me timbers! I'm so scared I'm quaking in my little boots" Lilith pouted to Fury. Without hesitation Fury grabbed a muzzle from his pocket and put it onto Lilith's face. Through much muffled protest Fury chucked Lilith into the back of the SHIELD van which awaited them.

 Through much muffled protest Fury chucked Lilith into the back of the SHIELD van which awaited them

-Lilith Avenal-

This may be one of my favourite books so far~

- Lilly <3