Chapter twenty four

-Third Person Point of view-

"Okay now that you all have your pancakes thanks to Barton" Tony said standing at the head of the dining table. Everyone was munching on the usual pancakes Clint would makes for breakfast along with cut up fruit and syrups. "We need to think of something special we can do for Lil. Clearly she had a terrible day yesterday and we need to cheer her up!"

"Tony maybe we should leave her alone, you know she might be-"

"Silence Bruce! I know Lilith and her crazy mind; she needs to focus on something fun to forget about the negativity so come on people!" Tony ordered, clapping his hands at the group.

"Why don't we take her out to something childish?" Bucky suggested. Tony raised his eyebrow with an intrigued look.

"Go on..."

"Well she never got a childhood, and neither did most people in the room, so I think we should go do something fun and let loose" Natasha tilted her head impressed.

"That's not bad, not bad indeed... well done Barnes you earned yourself another pancake!" Tony announced. He clicked his fingers and Clint threw another pancake onto Bucky's plate which he devoured in seconds. "Parker! Where are we going today? You're a child so it's up to you, where would you go for fun?"

"Well there's a carnival today which I was going to take MJ to tonight-"

"Perfect Peter!" Tony patted the child's head and turned to Wanda. "Wanda goes collect the Avengers who are sleeping and tell them about tonight!"

-Lilith's Point of View-

I slowly open my eyes to adjust to the sunlight which poured into the bedroom. I try to sit up but feel something across my waist weighing me down. I turn my head to see Loki peacefully sleeping with his arms wrapped around me and his head nuzzled in my neck. My eyes widen and I feel heat rush to my cheeks as Loki pulls me closer at my attempt to move away.

"Uh Loki-" I say awkwardly.

"Huh?" Loki slowly opens his eyes and looks up at me. I see his eyes widen and his arms release me as he sits up quickly and clears his throat. "Sorry I- um it was an accident" Loki said quickly.

"No! No it's fine I just didn't expect to wake up here, I forgot I stayed here last night and I um-"

"Will you two stops rambling and get up please, Tony is taking us all to the carnival! And we most definitely need to tease Peter, he's brining MJ" Wanda sang from the doorway. She smirked at me as she closed the door slowly. "Bye~"

"We should probably get ready then" I stand up out of the bed and untangle myself from the sheets. I look over to Loki who was already dressed and had flushed cheeks. "How did you get dressed so fast???"

"Magic darling, here" Loki waved his hand and my clothes faded into a new outfit as green shimmered over my body. I wore jeans, a black t shirt and a green leather jacket. He even put gold jewellery on me and clips to pull back my hair.

"Oh very nice, thank you your highness" I say jokingly. Loki chuckled and rolled his eyes as I grab his hand, leading us out to where the others were already dressed and eating breakfast.

"Good morning you two" Nat sang out. I could see from the corner of my eye Wanda and Natasha smirking at the two of us with suggestive looks. I quickly drop Loki's hand and flip them off discreetly as we sit down as Clint passes us some pancakes.

"Thank you Barton my favourite avenger" I coo to Clint who gave me a wink and chuckle.

"Hey!" Pietro yelled with a face full of pancakes.

-Lilith Avenal-

Ok ok so I'm really happy :) Today I bought my first physical comic book and it was a black widow comic, go to see the latest tiktok to see it. I read it and it's *Chef's Kiss* amazing, 

~ Lilly <3