Chapter eleven

-Lilith's Point of View-

I slowly open my eyes slowly as I start to wake up. I sit up and stretch my arms and rub my eyes trying to wake myself up. I look around and see that I'm back in my room and there's a green blanket wrapped tightly around me. Last night's memories start to flood back, and I remember sitting with Loki. Did he carry me back to my room and give me this blanket? Oh whatever he's just trying to be nice, I would have done the same for him if I could lift the man.

I walk out of my bedroom and down to the kitchen we're everyone was eating breakfast. I could smell French toast and my mouth began to water. I skip over to Clint who's cooking.

"Clint, my favourite Avenger~" I coo to the man who hands me a plate with French toast and freshly cut fruit.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that" Tony says putting his hand over his heart dramatically. I sit next to Peter who's rapidly writing and typing away at a computer.

"You alright kid?" I ask munching on my toast.

"Studying- test due today- procrastinated" Peter said quickly. His eyes widen once he glances at the watch on his wrist. "I'm late! Got to go- bye!" Peter swung on a web to the elevator and ran out of the building.

"I forget he's still in school" I say finishing my food. "So Stark, got anything planned for today? You seem to have something fun for us to do daily."

"Yes, actually I do. All of us are going clubbing, except for Peter of course, he's staying with his aunt tonight."

"Clubbing? I've never been out drinking or partying before" I tilt my head at the billionaire and from the corner of the room I hear Sam gasp.

"You've never been out drinking before?" Sam asked flabbergasted. Nat and Wanda overhear us and look at me shocked as well. "You're going to love it! You get drunk, dance and possibly find someone to hook up with" Sam wiggled his eyebrows.

"And you get to dress up!" Wanda said excitedly. Loki scowled from the other end of the table.

"Oh please. You're in a building surrounded by sweaty, violent drunks who have no manners" Loki said while flicking pages of his book, "Midgardians, so uncivilised." I roll my eyes at the god and walk over to him and rest my chin on his head making him groan in annoyance.

"Cheer up Loki it can't be that bad!" I say patting his shoulders laughing at his reaction.

~~~

"Loki was right, this is horrible" I say looking at the mirror in disgust. "Why is it so... tight?" Natasha and Wanda roll their eyes at me.

"You look hot Lil stop complaining, tonight you might find a guy you like" Nat said winking at me. I almost burst out laughing hearing her ridiculous comment.

"Nat, I love you, but I rather not find my way into someone else's bed tonight" Wanda helps me finish getting dressed and adjust my dress. Natasha wore a black skin-tight dress and red bottom black heals with silver jewellery while Wanda wore a short but flowy red dress with rose gold jewellery. For me, Nat picked out an outfit that is a skin-tight pink dress with a gold bracelet and necklace. "I don't know about this...." I eyed myself in the mirror.

"You look great Lilith!" Wanda said giving me a hug from behind, "Let's meet the others downstairs

"You look great Lilith!" Wanda said giving me a hug from behind, "Let's meet the others downstairs."

The three of us did finishing touches before going into the elevator to meet the others. We stepped out of the elevator out into the foyer where the team awaited. Everyone looked nice and was dressed well but I couldn't help but look at Loki. He had a white dress shirt on with the top buttons undone and long black jeans that hugged his body perfectly.  His hair was neat and looked so soft I just wanted to touch it. 

"You three look gorgeous" Thor said with a goofy smile on his face.

"Yeah you three look stunning" Bucky said. "If you weren't crazy, Lil, I'd ask you on a date" Bucky said sarcastically smirking at me.

"I'm flattered James" I tease with a smile, "now let's go get drunk!"

-Lilith Avenal-

Go to sleep ✨

- Lilly <3