Chapter ten

-Third Peron Point of View-

"I'm telling you Loki! You have to start reading the Harry Potter series" Lilith argued with the stubborn god in the living room. The Avengers sat around watching the debate in amusement as the two ran around the room.

"No Lilith I will not read a book full of fake witchcraft and sorcery!" Loki yelled back trying to escape the mad woman who held the first book of the series as she chased him. Lilith pouted and threw the book at Loki who caught it before it smacked him in the face. "Hey!-"

"Trust me Loki these books are addictive you'll love them!" Lilith skipped over to the god and patter his shoulder before jumping over the couch onto Wanda's lap. "Hello there."

Loki rolled his eyes are joined the others on the couch, vanishing the book into thin air. Suddenly Tony comes into the room with an excited look on his face, he slid across the floor in front the Avengers. He had a mischievous grin and the whole room filled with dread, when Tony got that look on his face it never meant anything good.

"Hello fellow Avengers, as the man who pays for everything in this building I have decided to have a game night" everyone groaned except for Peter and Lilith who looked genuinely excited. "Oh come on it will be fun!"

"Tony last time we tried game night Loki and Nat threw you out a window while Bucky tried to stab Sam and Pietro" Clint deadpanned.

"Is that true?" Lilith whispered to Wanda who nodded. "I'm with Stark! Let's play some games, what did you have in mind?"

"Strip Poker!" Tony said with a massive smile.

"NO" everyone yelled immediately making the billionaire frown.

"Fine... monopoly it is then." Every got into team of three since there wasn't enough monopoly pieces. Tony immediately went over to Nat and Bruce who mostly always won monopoly in the compound, nearly tripping over as he ran to them. Wanda, Clint, and Steve formed a group  which caused Pietro, Bucky and Sam to team up purely out of spite. Lilith, Peter and Loki made a group leaving Thor and Vison to form a pair.

"Everyone one ready? Let's start!"

~~~

20 minutes had past, and friendships were already in shambles. Tony, Bruce and Nat had gone broke and Tony tried to use real money to bribe the other teams. Bucky, Sam and Pietro kept picking fights and were convinced Vision was cheating. Thor was utterly confused over the Midgardian game and Loki was getting ready to stab someone. While Peter tried to stop him, Lilith encouraged and tried to join him... but other than that it's going great.

"I HATE YOU."

"OH WELL NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!"

"Steve give your $200 dollars to Bucky, you landed on his property" Tony said trying to calm the super soldiers.

"NO! HE'S IN JAIL! WE'RE NOT GIVING MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!" Wanda yelled backing Steve up as Clint protected their pile of money.

"That's not how you PLAAAYY" Pietro screeched.

"Brother, why is Pietro screaming?" Thor asked confused.

"Shut the fuck up Thor! You don't get to talk after stealing our last railroad!" Loki yelled at his brother.

"I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!" Peter yelled while throwing his juice box across the room.

"ME TOO! YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!" Lilith screamed back after looking at their sad pile of money which consisted of a few 1's.

"AAaAaAAaAHhhHhHh!"

Everyone continued to yell and scream and Bruce even looked a little green. It got to the point where Pietro flipped the monopoly board spilling pieces everywhere and Wanda threw Tony out the window for suggesting strip poker again. They put away the monopoly to stop anyone from being murdered and one by one they started going to bed. Lilith sat next to Loki on the couch feeling her eyes get heavy. It was just him and her left at this point and it was peaceful. Loki looked at Lilith who was fighting to stay awake.

"You can go to sleep if you're tired Lilith" Loki said. Lilith tried to open her eyes and shook her head.

"N-No I don't want to go to sleep, I don't want you to be lonely. Besides I'm not even tired!" Lilith tried to convince Loki but within the next few minutes she was fast asleep. Loki frowned at the girl and waved his hand making a soft green blanket appear around her. She was stubborn and annoying but she was nice and made him feel like he had a real friend. As much as he hated it he had grown fond of the mental woman.

"Good night Lilith".

-Lilith Avenal-

Hello

- Lilly <3