Chapter forty nine

-Third Peron's Point of View-

"Put this on Avenal and tidy that hair, your trials today" one of the prison guards commanded shoving a dress into the hatch along with a pair of flat black shoes and a hairbrush.

"Yippee" Lilith grimaced. She used the little energy she had to summon a few spirits who were able to block her from view as she changed.

It was a simple long, white, off the shoulder dress that stopped just below her knees. She brushed through her hair which had become much flatter and straighter from not being able to shower much. After getting dressed the guards opened her cell and chains were put around her neck, wrist, and ankles. They clinked and clanked together as she walked up to the throne room where the trail was to be held.

Here's the image because I wanted to put a meme at the end 💕

-Lilith's Point of View-

The throne room doors swing open, and I see Odin sitting on his golden chair with Frigga on his left and Thor and Loki on his right. They both wore their armour and Loki had his ridiculous horned helmet on.

As if on instinct I looked down at the ring his gave me. Even after all that time that was the one thing I still kept in good condition and it still shone a vibrant emerald, green. I walk down the long pathway which had been made. Along the sides, chairs had been set up where the team, warriors three and Sif sat. A meter or so away from them were the guards I recognised from the day I was taken away, man how I wanted to stab them...

On the other side sat what I assumed to be some kind of Jury. When my friends spotted me, immediately Peter tried to call out to me before Steve could pull him back down and away from the Odin's glare. I saw Loki wanting to say something to me, but he kept his head down but a small, relieved smile was on his face. The chains on my wrist rattle as I stop in front of the throne before the pirate looking king.

"Hello Odin" I say with a chuckle and broad grin.

"Lilith Avenal you are standing trial for your crimes of manslaughter and plotting to assassinate the king, how do you plead?" I roll my eyes and stare at the man in disbelief.

"Not guilty obviously" I tilt my head and look at Odin serious. "Am I meant to call you 'your honour' or...?"

"Silence! Lilith please recall the events of the afternoon you were escorted to the dungeons from your perspective..."

"Well you summoned the team and I here in the throne room then accused me like a mad man of plotting to kill you all because of the stupid powers I possess. You accused me purely on suspicion and then when one of the guards tried to touch me, he died but that was purely self defence seeing as you wanted to lock me up for something I didn't do" I rant slightly yelling at the end.