Chapter thirty three

-Lilith's Point of View-

"Everyone! I would like to introduce you to my closest friends here on Asgard" Thor shouted walking into the dining room where everyone was eating breakfast. Bucky and Sam stopped throwing grapes at each other like children and while Natasha was distracted Clint stole one of her pieces of bacon.

"Wait- Peter, Loki, are you eating the sweets I got you for breakfast at 7:00 in the morning?" they freeze, both with mouths full of lollies and guilty looks on their faces.

"Wot about it?" Peter said defensively trying to talk with his mouth full of gummies.

"Avengers meet the warriors three, Hogun, Fandral, Volstagg, and Lady Sif" Thor said gesturing to the Asgardians who stood behind him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all" Sif said bowing her head. She had long black hair and was very pretty but looked like she could kill you easily with her sword. "Thor talks about you all the time, can't get him to shut up about your glorious battles."

"They are pretty glorious aren't they" Tony sniggered nudging Steve.

"They have offered to let us join them during training. You may learn how to use a sword instead of your normal weapons" Thor explained. Instantly I jump up excited grabbing my dagger that Frigga had given me from my pocket in my dress.

I must thank Ace for putting pockets in all our clothes, no wonder he's the best tailor in all of Asgard.

"I'm in!" I gushed enthusiastically twirling the dagger in my hand.

"Where did she get that knife?" Pietro backed away behind Wanda slightly terrified. I roll my eyes at him and throw it in the air and catch it.

"Frigga gave it to me when we went out to get dress, Wanda and Nat got one two" the two other girls pull out their weapons two making Pietro fall backwards in shock. "Oh get up fast aluminium, let's go!"

~~~

After breakfast we all got dressed into more appropriate clothes for training. I wore a loose white shirt with a green and gold vest along with long black pants. I tied my hair back into a ponytail and followed the warriors and Sif out to the training area in the Castle.

(Outfit will be shown in the next chapter <3)

It was a giant hall filled with weapons and a big open space to train. The giant windows let natural light pour in and light up the room giving it a more magical vibe. Everyone else who didn't already have a more Asgardian style weapon grabbed one from the many racks around the room. Clint of course going with a bow and arrow only this one was gold and had Asgardian letters written along it.

"Lady Lilith, Lady Natasha and Lady Wanda why don't you three train with Loki since you all seem to use daggers. He is the best out of us all" Hogun offered. Loki guided the three of us away from the others and conjured his own weapon.

"We'll start with the basics. A dagger than be wielded up close or far away, you can throw it at your enemies or could charge right at them. Either way it is a weapon to be used quick and fast, leaving your opponent little time to react" Loki explained.

"Doesn't sound all that hard" Wanda said tilting her head.

"Why don't one of you come and try to defeat me then" Loki said cockily. When neither of the girls made an effort to volunteer I shrugged my shoulders and stepped forward.

"Alright then your highness, let's see what you got" I pull out my dagger and grip it firmly.

Instantly Loki comes towards me and swings his dagger my way. I duck under his arm and kick him in the back making him stumble. I giggle and he turns around annoyed. I swing my dagger at his neck then his stomach, Loki backs away quickly avoiding the attack and catches my arm. He plunges the dagger towards my side but I manage to kick it away. The dagger lands to the ground and Loki pulls me towards him and uses my arm to flip me onto my back knocking the air out of me. I groan in pain at the impact and Loki uses telekinesis to bring the dagger back into his hand and to my throat pinning me to the ground.