Epilogue

-Third Peron's Point of View-

Sunlight poured through the window of the small cottage. Birds chirping on the windowsill as flowers bloomed in the garden. Lilith slowly opened her eyes and pushed the strands of hair from her face. She looked up to see Loki's head resting on the pillow beside her. His head above hers slightly and his arms wrapped around her tight.

Lilith traced her finger on his jaw line and cupped his face. Her eyes wondered over his beautiful features.

"You're staring Lilith" Loki mumbled opening one of his eyes as his lips formed a smirk.

"Is that a problem your highness?" Lilith cooed.

"Not at all" Loki grabbed Lilith's waist and flipped her, so she was resting on top of him. She let out a surprised yelp at the swift movement and burst out laughing. Lilith leaned down and placed a quick kiss on Loki's lips.

"Do you remember when we first met, six years ago?" Lilith asked brushing back Loki's hair and cupping his face.

"Of course, I do elsku blómið mitt" Loki hummed placing a kiss on her cheek as she spoke. Lilith rolled her eyes; Loki had been calling her that for years but only found out what it meant not long ago at one of Stark's Christmas parties where Vision had exposed him and the other's teased him for the rest of the week. "I remember you arrived in shackles and toyed with Pietro."

"We actually met when I asked you where the library was" Lilith corrected him poking his nose. "And it sounds bad when you say it like that." Loki sat up and lent against the headboard of their bed. Lilith sat in his lap facing him.

"Oh, but that's the woman I fell in love with~" Loki teased gripping her waist to pull Lilith closer.

"Correction, that's the woman you married" Lilith held her hand up to Loki's face to display the ring. It was the same emerald ring he gave her all those years ago.

Two years ago, when Loki proposed, he stole the ring from Lilith while she was sleeping. When he took her out to dinner and then all the way to Asgard to the garden where they first kissed, he proposed to her with the ring. He said how even though he and all the male Avengers worked together to try and find the perfect ring while Nat and Wanda distracted her, the perfect ring was there all along. The ring that perfectly showed their love for one another and the ring she kept for all that time before they had even realized their feeling for each other.

Just thinking about it made her heart swell and her eyes sparkle. 

Loki flipped Lilith over back onto her back, so he was on top of her. Holding her face he placed a long, soft, and meaningful kiss on her lips.

"I love you Lilith" Loki whispered into her ear.

"I love you too Loki."

-Sexy Seabass & Choclatino-

This is finally the end ;-;
For like a week until I post my new story which may or may not be a Loki x reader called 'Royals' 😮Do with that information what you will...

Your comments have made me smile and laugh while writing this and it's made my day, I'm so glad people enjoyed this story. Out of the three I've written this is the one I am really proud of and I had a heart attack when someone decided to read my other Loki fanfic- 

Until next time, 

~ Lilly <3