Chapter twenty five

-Lilith's Point of view-

"Wow" I stare around the carnival which glowed in the night. Performers roamed around in costumes and beautiful and bright colour make up, the smell of popcorn and fairy floss filled the air and bright lights flash on each of the ride. "This is amazing!" I exclaim to the group who stared at me with happy smiles. "Look! We have to go on that ride first, come on!" I say pulling everyone over to a roller coaster.

"Lilith, I don't think-" Bruce tried to interrupt but I stringed him along to the front of the ride.

"Live a little Bruce! Come on!" Bruce gulps as we all get strapped into the ride. I sit next to Pietro at the very front of the roller coaster and strap myself in. A voice over the speakers slowly counted down.

3

2

1

The ride took off and I could hear the team screaming as it went round. The roller coaster went so fast even everything looked like a blur. Pietro and I screamed and laughed the whole ride around as we went through loops and around sharp corners. I heard MJ scream with Peter as they clung onto each other, I smiled to myself at the two teenagers in love.

"That was awesome!" Pietro exclaimed as the ride came to a stop. We clambered out of the ride over to the group who were already out of the roller coaster and looking a little sick.

"Please never let Lilith take me on a roller coaster again" Clint said gripping on Natasha. I snickered to myself and rolled my eyes at the man. Everyone splits off into small groups and started playing all the different games and lining up for rides. In my group it was Loki, Pietro, Wanda, and Steve.

"Oh let's go get cotton candy!" Wanda enthused running over to a cotton candy. Wanda got a stick of cotton candy along with Pietro, Steve, and Loki. Before I could get to the line Loki handed me the stick of cotton candy and smiled.

"Here you go darling" I look at Loki suspiciously and talk the stick slowly. Loki rolled his eyes playfully and crossed his arms. "What?"

"A little suspicious is all, Loki being nice? Seems too good to be true..." I say looking at Loki cautiously.

"Stop being silly, here" Loki picked a piece off and held it to my lips. I squint at him before eating it. My eyes light up at the sugary taste and the cloud like texture. Loki licked the remaining cotton candy off his fingers.

"Well thank you for giving me cotton candy and not poisoning it" I give Loki a child-like smile and eat more of the sugary treat.

"Let's go to the carousel next!" Pietro said pointing to the large ride which glowed with light in the darkness. I link arms with Loki and follow them over to the carousel which was covered with coloured lights and horses. Loki and I walk onto the carousel and take a seat on a horse each. I climbed onto a white horse and held on as the ride began to spin and music began to play. I giggle at Pietro who seemed very unimpressed by the speed of the carousel and Wanda who used her magic to make Steve's red, white and blue.

After the ride Loki and I split off from the other three to play some games.

"What about that one of there?" I suggested. "Throw darts at balloons to win a prize?" I say pointing to the stand which had colourful balloons all lined up on a wall and prizes hanging from the top of it.

"Sure, you can show me your dart skills" Loki teased, taking a bite out of the cotton candy.

"Well, be prepared to be utterly disappointed" I retort back with a smile. "Five darts please" I say to the man at the stand.