Period

Y/n's Pov

Warnings:  mentions of murder, periods, bleeding on the bed, breakups, embarrassment, and mentions of naked women

     I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist and I immediately knew who it was. I turned my head to see my favorite red head with her hair all messed up. I smiled at the red head but that smile soon turned into a frown when I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

  I knew that my period was supposed to come soon but I didn't expect it to come this soon. I tried to get out of her grasp without waking her, but that didn't go as planned.

  She started moving around before facing me.

"Stay in bed," she groaned as I moved around.

"Natasha I really have to get up."

She quickly let me up because I used her first name instead of some ridiculous nickname, so that's how she knew I was being serious.

When I entered the bathroom I quickly sat down and pulled my pants down to see how much damage had been done. I discovered that I had bled through my shorts. It looked like a massacre happened in my panties. That meant there was blood on the bed which started to make me anxious.

I quickly cleaned myself up and walked out to see Nat staring at the blood-stained sheets. I didn't really want to face her so I started to walk out but quickly got a cramp that caused me to groan and double over in pain.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell me your period started?' She asked while walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I didn't want to be embarrassed or make you mad. The last girl I was with broke up with me because I had 'ruined' her silk sheets even though I wasn't on my period when it happened," I said still trying to ignore her.

She kissed the top of my head and started rubbing my stomach, which made it feel a little better.

"Love, she was an idiot to break up with you. You take a bath and I'll clean the sheets up. You don't have to worry about a thing. Just go relax."

I happily agreed and walked over to the bathroom. I started to run the hot water and put some soap in the bath to create some bubbles. I was looking forward to the warm water taking away from some of my pain.

After five minutes the tub filled up and I quickly slipped in and shut my eyes. A few seconds later I felt someone slide in behind me and grab my hands.

"Nat, what are you doing?" I was confused as to why she would want to be in the bath with me while I was on my period.

"Just enjoy it Y/n. I'm here to comfort you. There is no alternative motive for me being in the bath with you."

That's all she had to say before I melted into her form. It was surprisingly really helpful to relieve my pain. She gave me a massage while we enjoyed our time together.

It was a relaxing bath before F.R.I.D.A.Y told us to go downstairs.

I groaned knowing that my comfort would soon stop but I knew I had to deal with it.

Nat gave me a smile before getting out and wrapping a towel around herself, she then handed me a towel to wrap up in. I accepted it gratefully and walked pushed her out of the room so I could put my pad on.

When I took care of that I walked back into our room seeing that Nat left comfortable clothes out for me. I smiled and quickly changed before walking downstairs.

When I got down there everyone was there standing around talking. I was confused because I didn't see Tony.

"Buck, what's going on?"

He sent me a smile with a tiny head tilt. "I don't know. Tony just called us down here. And by the looks of it, everyone listens to what Stark had to say."

And right at that moment, Tony appeared with a look of disappointment on his face. "Who killed someone?" He asked bluntly.

We all looked super confused because none of us knew what he was talking about. I could tell Bucky wanted to laugh but he knew he was on thin ice with Tony so he refrained.

"One of you guys better start talking because I found sheets with blood on them. You know my rule about killing people in the house."

At that moment I got extremely embarrassed and excused myself back to my room. I would much rather leave the meeting than be embarrassed by a murder lecture.

I was only upstairs for about a minute until Nat walked in. She quickly kissed me and had a smile on her face.

I was extremely confused considering that Tony just mentioned sheets with blood and she knew I was on my period. She could tell I was confused and quickly grabbed my hand and started rubbing it.

"Y/n, I told Tony to shut up or I'd shut him up. He looked extremely confused but stopped talking. I promise everything is okay. Nobody knows that's your on your period your secret is safe." She kissed me quickly before walking away from the bed to grab something.

I smiled and laid back on the bed. She quickly followed my movements and laid down next to me. She wrapped her arms around my waist with a heating pad in her hands and laid her head on my chest before whispering I love you.

I whispered I love you back and we just laid there in silence. It was an amazing day considering how much pain I was in.

A/N: So I know I haven't updated this in like two months but here I am. Anyways I didn't really like how this one ended but it's whatever.