⭐️Jealousy part II⭐️

Warnings: smut, swearing, this was also written at one in the morning.

Y/n's Pov

Nat continued to suck on my neck, marking her territory almost. With every suck my moans got louder and louder until they turned into screams.

  Nat smiled at hearing my screams and took my shirt before kissing down my chest. While she was kissing down my chest she began to play with my hardened nipples.

"Ahhh Nat don't stop," I moan out in pleasure as she sucked on the top of my breast. Listening to my command she didn't stop, but unhooked my bra as she continued to suck the top of my breast.

I threw my head back not even letting the sound escape my mouth. I felt her smirk against my skin as she moved her mouth onto my hardened nipple.

"Nat, I-I want more," I breathed out. She didn't say anything but slipped her hand into my leggings putting pressure on my damp panties.

She pulled away from my breasts and laughed a little. "Is this all for me princess?"

I shook my head yes not being able to speak. She smiled at me and without warning she moved my panties to the side and started to massage my clit.

I threw my head back again hoping that I would be able to have sweet relief soon.

She kept the pressure on my clit while coming back to kiss my lips. The kiss started out sweet but then it turned more passionate.

She kept requesting to enter my mouth with her tongue but I kept denying her access. She was so fed up with me denying her access she put an extreme amount of pressure on my clit which caused me to moan.

She slipped her tongue in and I didn't even bother fighting for dominance because I knew she was going to win.

It seemed that Nat was taken back by the fact I wasn't fighting with her. She quickly pulled away from me and stopped doing every she was doing.

"Y/n, are you okay?"

"Just fuck me already."

That's all it took for Nat to pull my leggings and panties down and slam two fingers inside of me.

I moaned at the sudden pain hoping it wouldn't go away. Nat was pumping at an alarmingly fast rate and I was so close to coming undone.

To make things even worse for me she started to suck on my clit. I screamed again and started to tighten around Nat's fingers.

She quickly pulled out of me and a groan escaped from my mouth. "Really Nat?" I questioned sounding like a two year old.

"The only way your cumming is if you cum on my face."

  I was even more turned on my this comment and felt her tongue slip into my core. I screamed in pleasure.

I felt her laugh which caused even more pleasure due to the vibrations from her laugh.

I felt extremely close to my climax so I tugged on Nat's hair.

Her tongue started to go fast but I couldn't even moan. I was so close I didn't make a sound.

I was so close but I couldn't bring myself to climax something was missing. Nat noticed something was wrong so she started to rub my clit.

This was all I needed before I screamed Nat's name and came all over her face. I felt one finally swish of the tongue before she pulled out.

"You did so good, Y/n/n," Nat reassured me with a smile.

My breathing started to calm down. "What about you Natty?"

"I'm good," she reassured me as she pulled my pants back up.

Nat started the elevator back up. It was like a thirty second ride and we were back on the main floor.

We both walked out to reveal Tony, Peter, and Clint staring at us. I looked over to Nat and blushed.

"You guys are really fucking loud. We were trying to watch a movie," Tony said with a smirk.

I blushed even more and softly apologized. "Don't be sorry y/n. You probably just had one of the best fucks ever."

I laughed at the comment Clint just made. Nat grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. "Y/n, you need to eat. You just had a very wild ride."

I sighed before grabbing an apple and sitting down. Maybe Nat should get jealous more often, maybe then I'd have more sex.