Sikly smooth venom

Warnings: swearing and idrk what else

Flashbacks

Y/n's Pov

I was determined not to let anyone find out about what happened to me. My life has never been good until recently, more specifically about a week ago

  I was walking around in LA when I saw my friend, Bucky Barnes. It confused me because he never spent anytime in LA but I figured it would be good to talk to him.

   "Hey Buck, how's the war?" He turned to me with a smile because the war was a joke between us for ages.

  "Y/n, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing Bucky. I though you never wanted to visit LA."

  "I just needed a get away. Do you wanna come back with me? I know you haven't had the best life." He added the last part kind of shyly.

  "Fine. Give me two days."

"Deal Y/n/n"

-

  And that is how I ended up with Bucky in front of the compound doors with bags in my hands.

  "Buck, I'm scared. What if they don't like me?"

  "No. No what of questions. Thats how you get into your own head."

  I sighed and he grabbed my hand. "I promise Y/n, everything will be okay."

  We started to walk into the compound and I immediately felt eyes on me.

  We walked into the kitchen area and almost everyone was in the kitchen.

  "Hey, Buck, who's this?" Steve asked with a smile.

  "I'm Y/n. I'm a friend of Bucky's."

"Well, Y/n, I'm Steve, that's Scott, that's Thor, that's Peter, that's Bruce, that's Tony, and that's Clint," Steve told me pointing to everyone.

  "Hi!" I smiled just hoping nothing would come out. There was only one other person who knew and I'd hopefully never see her again.

  "You hungry, Y/n?" Tony asked while getting an apple out of the fridge. "Yes, but I can eat later."

  "Nonsense Kid, you're eating something," Bucky told me as he pushed me into a chair.

  I smiled and thanked all of them. Everyone, except Thor, sat down with me and started to get to know me. Thor was adding to the conversation but was focusing more on not burning the food than the actual conversation.

  It felt nice getting to know them all and for the love of god, Thor was an excellent cook.

  "Hey kid, do you mind bunking with Bucky for a while?" Tony questioned with a sympathetic look.

  "Yeah it's cool. Care to show me the way Buck?"

  "Of course doll."

-

Bucky and I were walking back into the kitchen when I heard the voice I never wanted to hear again.

  Her voice was like a silky smooth venom. It appears soft but in reality is extremely terrible and poisonous.

  "So, I heard from Clint that there is a new recruit," the voice said coldly.

  "She's really cool. I think you'll like her," Thor's voice boomed.

  I smiled at his innocents but wondered if hey really thought I was going to be a recruit. I put my fighting days behind me when I left her and that life.

  "It's going to be really hard to impress me. No girl has impressed me since like twenty years ago."

  That's how I knew she was talking about me.

Now, dear reader, you might be thinking, what the hell did she do? The answer is Hydra and red room. No more getting into it but that's all I have to say. Back to the story.

  "I don't know, this girl has a fire on her eyes that I haven't seen since I first looked into your eyes," Tony added to the conversation.

  I stepped into the room but, out of sight of the girl who I never wanted to see again.

"Never agreed to recruitment but I would consider it," I said trying so hard to disguise my voice.

  "Wait I know that voice," the girl spoke before turning around making direct eye contact with me.

  "Holy shit, Y/n."

I felt this sudden rush if confidence. She has every right to ruin me but I have the same rights to her.

"Hello Natalia," I said with a heavy Russian accent.

The look in her eyes went from pure shock to pure terror. At this point I knew I was screwed so why not add to the aftermath.