Puppies

Warnings: a little cringe, a left out puppy, doesn't really focus on Nat till the end. Enjoy the puppy love.

Y/n's Pov

Wade, Bucky, and I were in charge of getting groceries for the week. First off, I don't understand why Tony sent us of all people. Second off, he knows we're just going to buy junk.

On our way to the store we saw a pet shop. "Y/nnnnn can we please go to the pet shop. Pleaseeee?" Bucky begged once he saw a puppy in the window.

  I sighed before agreeing to go into the store. Let me tell you that was a huge mistake.

  The second we went in Wade and Bucky dragged me over to the puppies. That was mistake number two.

  When we got over there I was instantly in love. There was this beautiful brown and white dog that I immediately fell in love with.

  I asked the owner if I could go see them and she said to go ahead. She also said that all four of the dogs were up for adoption.

  "Y/nnnn can we please please please get the all brown one?" Bucky begged.

  "No Bucky. We should get to black and brown one!" Wade yelled. I laughed at their child like behavior.

  "Guys what if we get all three?"

  They both smiled as they went to pick up their dog of choice. We were just about to leave when I heard the fourth dog start whining.

  That's when I looked down to see a black, white, and brown dog. It was the most adorable dog ever and I knew that Tony would love him.

  I quickly picked up the fourth dog and walked over to the store owner.

  "Excuse me, we'll take these four dogs." She smiled at me and led me to the check out counter. I have one dog to Wade and the other to Buck.

  I quickly paid for the four dogs and some supplies with the grocery money for the week. I thanked the owner and walked out with the four dogs.

  As we walked out we put the dogs leashes on and let them run around.

  "Hey Y/b/n, what are you going to name yours?" Wade asked petting his dog behind the ear.

  "I'm thinking Yelena after Nat's sister. I think that Nat will appreciate that." Bucky smiled at me.

  "I named mine Nessy," Wade said with a grin. I knew he was talking about Vanessa and I thought it was cute.

  "I'm gonna name mine Ant." Wade and I both looked at Bucky with a confused look and he explained that it was something to do with the forties. We decided not to question it and finish the walk home.

   By the time we got home the puppies were exhausted and almost fell asleep. We decided to carry them the rest of the way and man oh man was that hard.

-

  By the time we finally got into the compound all the dogs were half asleep. When we finally got in Tony came to greet us.

  "Y/n! Where the hell are the groceries?" Tony asked raising his voice a little.

  I sighed. "Tony, I didn't but groceries, but I did get you this," I said holding out the dog. He immediately ran to him and hugged him.

  "What's his name Y/n/n?"

"You get to name him T." He smiled at me and told us that he was going to name the dog Harley.

  Tony then yelled for everyone to come down stairs. Everyone came running and saw the dogs.

  "Holy shit! Puppies!" Peter yelled running towards them. Wade, Bucky, and I quickly put them down so Peter could play with them.

   "So you spent the grocery money on puppies?" Scott asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Do you have a problem with my girlfriend?" Nat asked as she walked up. Scott quickly shook his head no and joined Peter on the floor. Once the puppies licked him he was in love.

  "So, Lady Y/n, what are their names?" Thor asked. "That's Harley, that's Nessy, that's Ant, and that's Yelena," I said pointing at each of the puppies.

  I felt a kiss on my neck and smiled. "Thank you baby," Nat mumbled on my neck. I smiled and went down to get Yelena.

  "Buck, Wade, come take your dogs out before bed!" I yelled at them. They quickly grabbed Yelena's leash and lead her out side to do her business.

  The puppies quickly did their business and hobbled back into the house. "Y/n thank you for the dogs," Bucky said with a huge smile.

  "Of course Buck. Just don't let Ant ruin any thing or Tony will kill all three of us."

  Wade and Bucky laughed before saying good night to me. I took Yelena upstairs to my room and put her on the bed.

  "Y/n/n, why is there a fluff ball on my bed?" Nat asked while rolling over.

  I was going to answer her but Yelena licked her face and let out a bark.

  I laughed at the bark because it was so cute. I laid in bed next to Nat and wrapped my arms around her.

  Yelena worked her way up between me and Nat. She licked our faces and laid down. I put my head against her stomach and listened to her breathing.

  "Y/n, baby, what are you doing?"

"Shhh Natty, listen to the dogs breathing. It's relaxing."

  Nat quickly followed my instructions and put her head on the other side of the dog. "Your right Y/n/n, listening to Yelena's breathing does work. Good night my love."

I mumbled a good light and fell asleep listening to the breathing if my new love, Yelena Y/l/n Romanoff, the dog.