Now you want this?

Warnings: swearing, arguing, mentions of drinking

Part two to Wait, you don't want this

Y/n's Pov

It's been four years since I left the compound. Tony has invited me to multiple missions and I've went on almost all of them. The only ones I didn't go to were the ones Nat was on.

Bucky and I have made this whole child thing work. I ended up having a boy and named him Ryan.

I told Bucky he could name my child if it was a girl but I had a boy so of course I rubbed it in his face.

Today was the day that Bucky and I have to go back to the compound to see everyone because I was finally ready to go back.

"Ry! Come here please!" Bucky yelled as he grabbed Ryan's shoes and coat.

Ryan ran the best he could put into the kitchen. I laughed at how he was running and picked him up as he went past me.

"Ry, are you ready to go see uncle Tony and Aunt Wanda?"

He clapped his hands and smiled. Bucky put Ryan's shoes and coat on before leading him out to the car.

The drive was normally about thirty minutes but today the traffic was bad which made Ryan restless.

"Momma I hav ta pee," Ryan complained as he started to shift in his car seat.

"Ry, can you wait about ten minutes?" Bucky asked as he sped up.

"Yes Daddy."

I looked at Bucky with complete terror on my eyes. Ryan had never called him daddy before and it was weird for both of us.

   Bucky definitely earned the title but hearing Ryan say that was something neither of us really expected to happen.

It was a quiet ten minutes but when we finally pulled up to the compound I grabbed Ryan and ran inside so he could use the bathroom.

After barely making it he smiled and he peed. I only still went in with him because he was still technically potty training.

When we walked out of the bathroom I saw Steve and Bucky hugging.

"Boo!" I heard a voice behind me say. I screamed and heard Thor's laughter.

"Thor it's not funny. You scared the shit out of me." I looked down at Ryan and he looked confused.

"Mommy, who is this man?" Ryan asked with his head looking straight up in the sky because Thor was so much taller than him.

I picked him up and held him up to Thor. "Ryan, this is your uncle Thor. Thor, this is Ryan."

Thor laughed and said hello to Ryan. Ryan said hello to Thor and then I heard a voice I never thought I'd hear again.

"Y/n?"

My heart stopped. Natasha Romanoff was right behind me. "Y/n, is that you?"

I turned around to face her. "Yeah it's me. What do you want Natasha?"

She looked down, " Y/n I want to talk to you."

I didn't want to talk to her but I had to. "Fine Natasha. Thor, can you take Ry down to Tony and Buck?"

Thor shook his head yes and grabbed Ryan's hand.

"What do you want Natasha? What could you possibly want?"

"You look good Y/n. What is your sons name?"

"Ryan Bartholomew Y/l/n"

"Why didn't you give him Romanoff as a last name?"

That question pushed me over the edge. "Natasha, you didn't even want Ryan in the first place! What makes you think I was going to name him after you?! Natasha I'm more likely to give Ryan the last name Barnes than Romanoff!"

She looked like her heart was breaking but I really didn't care. She wasn't there for my pregnancy or when I had Ryan or raising Ryan.

"I'm sorry but I really want this now," Nat said with a small voice.

"Now you want this Nat? Now you do? You will never be part of my family. Ever again. You lost that the second you didn't reach out to me. I hate you Natasha."

I walked away from her and down to Tony's lab. I just hoped that he still had that bottle of whiskey in his drawer, luckily he did. I was in for a very long night.

So there isn't a happy ending but I felt like the story has more of a sad feel any ways. Your child's name came from @scarlettswidow21