Hospital

Y/n's pov

    Natasha has always displayed hatred towards me. It has always been like that since Tony first introduced me to the Avengers. No one really knew why she hated me because I had so much respect for her.

What really hurt me is she always belittled me in front of the team. She would always say that I wasn't important to the team or I would always fuck things up.

Normally what she said didn't affect me too much but today was different. It was my parents' 10th death anniversary. The only people who knew were Wanda and Tony.

We were just at dinner and everyone could clearly tell that something was bothering me. I would have told them but I didn't need any pity from them.

"Y/n, did you hear anything I said?" Steve asked.

I sighed and quickly apologized. "It's fine. I was just wondering if you wanted to go bowling with Bucky, Sam, and me?"

I really wanted to go but I couldn't bring myself to do it. "Sorry Steve, I can't. Maybe next time." He smiled and assured me that it was okay. Natasha on the other hand looked pissed and I could tell one of her remarks were coming.

"She probably doesn't want to go because her parents never taught her how to bowl."

The comment didn't really make sense but her mentioning my parents hurt a lot. "Fuck you!" I stormed out of the compound and went for a drive. The only problem was it was pouring down rain and I was crying. I was bound to end up in an accident and unfortunately, I did.

Third Person Pov

They all just saw Y/n run out but only Wanda and Tony knew why. Everyone was confused except for those two, they were pissed as hell.

"What the hell is wrong with you Nat?" Tony yelled.

In all honesty, she didn't know what was wrong with her. The moment she met Y/n she felt instant attraction but she didn't feel like the feelings were reciprocated so she acted like a total bitch to Y/n, but clearly, she crossed a line tonight.

  "I don't know what's wrong with me Tony! How about the woman I love doesn't love me back!"

The whole room went silent and they all looked at her.

"You love her?"

"Of course I do."

None of them were shooked, they just didn't think she would announce it like this.

"Well go get your girl," Bucky said with all seriousness but Tony's phone rang before she could leave.

When he answered the phone his whole face dropped. He hung up the phone and told Nat to come with him, and of course, she did. Little did she know, that they were heading to the hospital because Y/n got into an accident.

When they got to the hospital Nat was confused until she put two and two together. She felt awful but she didn't want to say anything so Nat and Tony sat in awkward silence.

After three hours the doctor told Nat and Tony that they could go see Y/n. Nat jumped at the chance and ran back to her room.

When Tony saw Nat jump up to go see Y/n he sat down and stayed there so she could confess her love to Y/n.

  When she got to Y/n's room her heart broke even more at the sight of Y/n in a hospital bed with IVs stuck in her arms.

Y/n was barely awake when she noticed Nat but it made her unsettlingly happy to see her. Nat didn't know she was awake so she let out a silent sob.

"Hey, Natasha, crying over me isn't going to help you," Y/n joked weakly.

  Nat quickly whipped her head up and smiled at the sight of Y/n being awake. But as quickly as she felt relieved she felt guilty.

   "Natasha, don't worry I'm okay. It's not your fault I overreacted. You don't need to feel guilty."

  "I do feel guilty. If I wasn't in love with you then maybe I wouldn't be so mean to you."

  "Natasha, come here."

"Why?"

  "Because I love you too idiot."

Nat then realized that she confessed she was in love with Y/n. Her face went red but she walked over to Y/n and kissed her.

  Y/n smiled and Nat sighed with relief that Y/n was okay and she loved her.

  "Glad to see you confessed Romanoff," Tony said with a smirk.

  Nat simply flipped him off before kissing Y/n again knowing that she did in fact feel the same way as she did.