I just can't

Y/n's Pov

Warnings: Yelling, swearing, cussing, break ups

I was hanging out with my best friend Matt around New York and it was a great day.

"Hey, Matt, do you want to come back to the compound?"

  He chuckled as threw his arm around me. "Of course Miss. Stark."

  I hated when he called me that but it was just going to happen. We walked to my car, which was parked near Central Park.

  Once we got in my car we started our drive back to the compound.

  Once we got there I remembered something. "Matty, you know we're just friends right?"

  "Y/n/n, I know you're lesbian. I'm not going to try anything. I also know that you're in a happy heathy relationship with Natasha."

  I let out a sigh of relief and turned my car off. I grabbed Matt's hand and dragged him inside.

  As I opened the door Jarvis welcomed us. "Good afternoon Miss. Stark and Mr. Richards."

  "Afternoon J. Where is everyone?" I asked hoping we wouldn't walk by them.

  "The meeting room miss."

  I thanked Jarvis and headed for the kitchen. Matt started laughing halfway there so I got really confused.

  "Matt, what's are you laughing at?" He pointed to the picture of me on the wall with Bucky and Steve. I started dying internally before I heard a throat clear behind us. I turned around to see my dad and Nat.

  Nat looked beyond pissed and my dad looked like he was in a good mood. "Dad, Nat, this is Matt."

  Nat was still silent with an even more pissed off look on her face. I mean I knew she was going to be mad, but every time I brought a friend over it got worse. I was completely over it.

  "I know who Matt is sweetheart. It's nice to see you again Matt. How is lacrosse?"

  "It's going well Mr. Stark. Thank you for asking." Matt had a huge smile on his face which made me smile.

  "Who's this?" Nat asked with an attitude which made me want to slap her.

  "I'm Matt. I've been friends with Y/n/n since we were little." Nat gave him a dirty look which scared him.

  "Matt, go to the kitchen. I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you. Natasha, we have to talk."

  I grabbed her wrist so I could drag her to the training room.

  Once we got down there I fucking lost it.

  "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed at her. She stayed quiet which made me even more upset.

  "I'M ALLOWED TO HAVE FRIENDS NATASHA. MATT KNOWS WERE DATING SO PLEASE, TELL ME WHY THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SCARE THE EVER LIVING FUCKING SHIT OUT OF HIM?"

  "I DON'T WANT YOU AROUND HIM. HE CLEARLY LIKES YOU."

  "JUST LIKE PETER, NICK, WADE, AND THOR? NAT THEY WERE MY FUCKING FRIENDS AND YOU MADE ME CUT TIES WITH THEM. I REFUSE TO LET YOU CONTROL ME!"

  She looked defeated. "Y/n, I thought you loved me."

  She was trying to guilt trip me, but I wasn't going to let it work.

  "I do love you. I just can't do this anymore. At least not with you. You're controlling and you're not acting like yourself anymore."

  I didn't even give her time to react before I left the room to go to the kitchen. As bad as it sounds, it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I love her, but she's been to god damn controlling.

  When I entered the kitchen everyone looked at me. "You heard didn't you?" They all shook their heads, which caused me to laugh a little.

  "I promise I'm fine guys. Just don't bring it up because it's new."

  I can't believe I just broke up with my girlfriend of three years over her jealousy issue about MEN. It seemed crazy to me that she thinks I'm into them but I guess it's not my issue anymore.

Authors note: guys I've been getting messages about this book. It says in the description that this is directed towards females. Please quit coming at me for making Y/n a girl. Also I'm trying to use they/them pronouns just in case when I write in someone else's pov. If this book offends you for Y/n being a girl, simply don't read it anymore.