Welcome back

Warnings: implied smut, being tied up, kissing, swearing I think, a time skip, and idk what else

  Y/n's Pov

Part two of 'I want to be a teenager'

   It was the day before my 19th birthday and well, things have changed in three years. I wanted a few changes so I cut my hair short, dyed it black and I got my nose pierced.

   John B and I broke up but it's honestly for the best. He was falling for Sarah and I just couldn't find any interest in men anymore.

   We are still really good friends, the break up honestly didn't even seem like a bad thing. Anyways, right now I'm packing my bag so I can go home tomorrow.

   My parents were right about the whole 'powers' thing. I learned to control them with Jj so I think my parents will be someone impressed.

   "Hey Y/n, I'm coming in!" John B yelled as he barged into my room and sat on my bed.

   "What's up JB? I asked folding a shirt.

  "Are you ready to go back tomorrow?  I mean a lot has changed in thee years. Especially your interests."

   He gave me knowing eyes and I just hugged him. "I'm ready and JB, whatever you do, please don't change."

   "I would never. Now, get some sleep. You have an early flight."

"Yeah whatever. I love you."

"I love you too Y/n/n." He blew me a kiss before leaving. I smiled at myself knowing that I didn't screw a good thing up.

   -

  I woke up with a strange since of excitement. I can tell if it's because I was going back home or because I get to see my parents.

  I quickly took a shower a got dressed before heading out to eat.

   "So, Y/n, are you going home today?" Pope asked.

I smiled just a little. "Yeah. I'm actually kind of excited. I'm gonna miss you guys don't get me wrong, but I miss my family."

   They all understood why I was ready.

  I ate and took care of everything before it was time to leave. "I'm out guys, I love you."

   We ended up in a group hug before I left. It was one of the hardest goodbyes I had ever had to do.

-

  The plane landed and I was worried about a car. I ran to find the rent-a-car place. I was half way there when I heard a yell.

   "Y/N!" I turned around to see the one and only Bucky Barnes. I ran to him as fast as I could and gave him a hug.

   "I missed you Y/n/n," he said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I missed you too Buck. I have so much to tell you." I could tell he was smiling when I told him that.

    We spent the entire ride home talking about everything that has happened in the past three years. I even came out to him and he was surprisingly supportive.

    When we got closer to the compound, all of my fear started to come back to the surface. I then felt Bucky's hand on mine.

"You are okay Y/n. I will be with you the entire way."

   We walked into the house and I saw everyone at the door. It was honestly really overwhelming.

   "Welcome back Y/n/n!" They all yelled in unison. I gave them a soft smile and said hi.

    "So how's John B?" My mom asked.

   I chuckled a little but thinking about everything that happened. "We broke up. But don't worry, we still love him."

    "So why did you break up?" Nat asked. Which was surprising considering she hated talking about John B.

    I was trying to think of a way to put it without saying to much. "We had too many similar interests."

   Bucky started to laugh and I completely lost it. Everyone was looking at us like we had two heads.

   "Care to explain?" My dad asked clearly confused. My mom just gave him a smile. She knew, she clearly read my mind.

    "She doesn't have to honey. What ever she decides we will support her 100 percent."

   I couldn't take anymore "we know you're a lesbian but we're not gonna say anything" so I went up to my room.

    Luckily, it was still the same so I didn't have to deal with any change because I actually liked how my room looked.

   I was up there for a while before I heard a knock at my door. "Come in!" I yelled while sorting my laundry.

I was expecting my mom or Bucky, so I was surprised when Nat walked in.

"How are you Y/n?" She sat on my bed as she asked this so I could tell she wanted to have a conversation.

   "I'm good Nat. It feels good to be home. I feel more in control of my powers here."

   She looked shocked that I said that. "You actually got powers Y/n/n?"

   "Yeah. It's actually really nice."

  Nat looked like she had so much else to say. I couldn't place what it was though.  

    "Why did you and John B break up?"

   I couldn't lie to her. Even if it made me uncomfortable. "I'm a fucking lesbian, Nat. That's why we broke up."

   She had a smile on her face before she stood up to meet me. Something about her standing there made me realize how much I missed her.

    "Y/n, I'm gonna do something." I didn't even have time to react before she kissed me. Something felt right about this kiss and it's like I'd never been kissed like this before.

   I did kiss back but after a while, I pulled away. "Wanna see a cool trick?" I asked her. She blushed before shaking her head yes.

    With a quick hand movement, Nat was laying down on my bed with her wrists tied to the bed frame.

   "Welcome back y/n."

   "Trust me, I'm glad to be back."

  Letting her in my room that day was one of the best decisions I have ever made.