We're superheroes

Y/n's pov

Warnings: short, tiktok trend, cute

   I've been seeing a tiktok all over the place where you and your friend or partner talks about what you have in common.

   I thought this was really cute so I told Nat to come to my room.

   "What's up princess?" I smiled at her as she sat down on my bed. She could tell I was going to ask her something strange.

   "Can we film a tiktok? We only need to walk outside for a little bit." She looked at me strangely before agreeing.

    We both went outside to the back yard to film this tiktok. I explained to her the rules and she quickly understood.

   I held the phone and gave her the signal to go.

   "We're superheroes, of course people ask us if we actually enjoy our jobs."

    "We're superheroes, of course we have a crush on our teammate."

    "We're superheroes, of course we're going to be burnt out."

   "We're superheroes, of course we enjoy saving the city and all its citizens."

    "We're superheroes, of course we don't have time for a personal life." I started to laugh at this because Nat and I spent lots of time together for a personal life.

    "We're superheroes, of course we've trained our bodies to not go to the bathroom for days at a time." This time I earned a laugh from Nat.

    "We're superheroes, of course we have to work out for four hours a day."

    "We're superheroes, of course we put everyone else's needs above our own."

   Nat and I continued this until Thor came out asking if he could be in it for a round. We both agreed and laughed at him as he tried to figure it out.

   "We're superheroes, of course we enjoy the praise we get from saving the city." Thor blew a kiss at the camera before walking back in the house.

   We decided to end it there and watch the video back. We both enjoyed it but we knew we'd get hate for Thor's part, but that's okay because we do enjoy the praise.

   Once we hit post, I have Nat a kiss. We haven't gotten to some close time together in almost a week because of conflicting schedules.

    "I missed you princess. Especially the way you kiss." I blushed at Nat's comment and grabbed her hand.

   "I missed you too Natty. Even though we spend a lot of time together, I will never ever be tired of you."

  This time she blushed and smiled at me. No matter how much time we spent away from each other on missions, we always found our way back to enjoying the little things.

  We decided to go up to my room and watch a movie. We haven't been able to relax in so long because Tony had us on constant schedules of missions and trainings.

   Our job was very rewarding, but sometimes you just missed being around the ones you love the most.

   I was so comfortable in bed, I almost fell asleep and then I hear Tony yell.

  "Nat! Y/n/n! What the hell is up with the tiktok you just posted?"

   I knew we were in trouble, but I didn't care, because I had Nat and that's all I would ever need.