I don't forgive you

Warnings: doesn't connect very well, random, swearing, kissing, maybe messed up relationships

Fuck you part two?

OUTER BANKS X MCU

Y/n's Pov

It's been about a year and a half since I left the fuck you note to Nat. Only Bucky, Tony, and Stephan knew my location.

I was going to write a letter home but I just couldn't. Natasha hated me and I didn't even know how my dad felt about me leaving.

I was just about to text Tony when Jj yelled at me to come outside. I ran outside to reveal Jj and John B about to dump gummy worms in my car.

"Hey Y/l/n, have fun with your car!" Jj yelled as he poured the worms in my car. I started laughing at them.

"Really you guys? I just cleaned my freaking car," I wheezed. They walked over to me and put their arms around me.

"I'm sorry babe," Jj said before kissing me.

John B made a barfing noise and I smacked him upside the head. "Hey guys!" Sarah yelled as her and Kie walked over.

"What did John B do this time?" Sarah asked before kissing his cheek. "We poured gummy worms in her car. Don't worry, make up sex from Jj will make her feel better," John b remarked with a smile.

I felt my cheeks getting hot then heard a cough behind me. I turned around and almost screamed.

"BUCKY!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms around the lower part of my back to keep me supported and I heard an uncomfortable sound come from Jj.

"I missed you doll face," Bucky whispered into my ear. I smiled and jumped down so I could grab Jj's hand.

I grabbed it and dragged Jj over to Bucky. "Jay, meet Bucky. Buck, meet Jj." Jj stuck his hand out and Bucky gladly excepted it.

"Buck, why are you here?"

"It's about your dad and Nat."

I got really uncomfortable and felt a hand in mine. I looked down and recognized John B's hand. I smiled at his gesture because we became pretty much siblings.

"Buck, you know I hate talking about them."

"Y/n/n, please just listen. They are coming down to see you. Tony and Stephan were talking and Steve over heard you an-"

"Wait? Like Tony Stark?" Kie asked turning her head. I never told them about my life before it I never really wanted to.

"My last name isn't Y/l/n, it's actually Rogers. I'm Steve Rogers daughter."

They all looked pretty surprised. Jj was beyond happy. He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist before picking me up. "I'm dating Steve Rogers kid!" Jj yelled as he's pinned me around. I started laughing but quickly stopped when I saw my dad.

I gave Jj a signal to put me down which he understood immediately. I turned around and came face to face with my dad.

"Hi dad," I said with a smile. I didn't get a response but I did get a hug.

"I wanted ti tell you that Nat and I are getting married." I stepped back immediately and gave him a look.

"You're what!" Jj tired to get me to calm down but it didn't work. I was so unbelievably pissed about this.

"Y/n I'm so sorr-"

"Shut up. You have no right to be sorry. You know how she make me feel but I guess I lost every right about feelings when I left."

I walked back into the house before breaking down. Sarah walked into the house but didn't do anything with me. Minutes later I heard footsteps again but these ones wrapped around me.

"Y/n, please know I'll always love you. I'm so sorry my baby girl. This is good bye. I hope to see you at the wedding." I felt my dad kiss the top of my head before waking out.

I wanted to cry even harder but I didn't have the heart. I heard another set of footsteps but this time I decided to sit up. Luck clearly against me I saw Nat.

"Hey Y/n. I'm sorry about everything that happened last year. I'm also sorry about your dad. I want to make amends."

I didn't want to. I hated how she treated me. I hated how she talked shit about me to my fucking dad.

"I don't forgive you Nat."

She walked out and Jj walked in. He wrapped his arm around my waist and made us lean back. With his other arm he started stroking my hair.

"I promise Y/n, this whole mess will get better. If you want to go back for the wedding I'm sure I can work for money and we ca-"

"Jay, shush. Just lay with me and be quiet."

He quickly shut up and started to strike my hair. I was enjoying this even though everything just got stirred up for me.