Tell us about Mommy

Warnings: mentions of death, murder, and sperm donors
Y/h/c: your hair color
Y/h/l: your hair length
Y/h/t: your hair type
Italicized is a flashback

Natasha's Pov

  "Can you tell us about mommy again?" My daughter Amy asked. It pained me to know that my daughter and son never got to know their mother.

  "Well, mommy was always super confident and loved being around people that made her happy. Uncle Bucky was her favorite and she let everyone know it.

  "She was tall and had beautiful y/h/t  y/h/c  y/h/l. She also made sure everyone was okay no matter what."

  "Mom, how did mommy die?" My son Carson asked.

Y/n Pov:

  It was a normal day at the Avengers tower. We were having a party for god know what reason. But it always made me happy how Tony threw a party for everything.

  Unfortunately, this party wasn't like every other party threw, this one had a bunch of strangers so my social anxiety was acting up. It also didn't help that I was 8 and a half months pregnant.

Bucky could tell my anxiety was acting up so he came over to me.

  "You and the babies okay?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

I probably should tell you guys that Bucky was the sperm donor for Mine and Nat's child. The only thing is she didn't know and we don't plan on telling her.

  "Yeah. Just wish Nat was here."

And the second I said that I felt a tap on my shoulder to reveal Nat. I squealed and hugged her with all my night.

"I missed you, baby girl," she whispered with a huge smile.

  I was about to reply but a huge crash happened and we all turned our heads to reveal someone breaking in.

Everyone was suiting up but I couldn't and somehow the attacker could tell so he came over to me and cut me many times.

  When he was halfway through a cut on my leg Nat came over and beat the ever-living life out of him.

When Nat was done with him I was starting to get weak and I had a feeling I was going to die.

"Nat call 911," I whispered.

"Tony already did. Just stay with me."

I knew she was trying to be helpful but she wasn't being helpful. When the ambulance arrived Nat rode with me. Unfortunately, I was in and out of conciseness the whole time.

When we got to the hospital they rushed me into an emergency C- section. When the first baby came out they said it was a girl. And five minutes later when the second baby came out they told me it was a boy. I smiled and said, "make sure Nat names the boy Carson."

They were all super confused as to why I said that but ten seconds later I went into cardiac arrest due to the amount of blood I lost. I also knew that this was the end of my story.

Nat's Pov:

"Well Cars, she died because she was trying to protect us." It pained me to say that but it was true. It hurt that I couldn't protect her but it was okay.

"Mom, who is our father?"

Amy asking that shocked me. I knew that they knew that Y/n was their birth mom but I never thought they would ask.

"It was an anonymous sperm donor, which basically means we don't know who your father is."

They both shook their heads like they understood but I knew that they didn't.

I also didn't want to tell them that Bucky was their father because he was the fun uncle, not the father that had lots of responsibility. I also knew that if I told them they would say "my dead mommy had sex with my uncle and then died after giving birth to us." I feel like that would be a little hard to explain.