Oh Natty

Y/n's pov

Warnings: making out, anger, a mother triggering kinda, and swearing.

OBX and Marvel cross over (you shouldn't be surprised at all)

I was with Sarah at John B's when JJ came storming into the house.

"What the fuck Sarah? You kissed Topper?"

I was very confused why JJ was mad about that. John B and Sarah talked that out. They were fine now. Plus, this happened three weeks ago and he already knew about it.

"Jj, what are you talking about that for? We moved past that?"

Jj started laughing and I wanted to slap him. He was being so weird recently every time he saw me.

"I don't know. It just came out. I know you guys moved past that, I just felt a need to bring it up."

JJ seemed almost ashamed by that. There was something going on. I could easily read his mind right now, but that would be invasion of privacy.

"Hey Y/n, can we talk in John B's room?"

"Of course Jay."

He led me to John B's room and shut the door. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. He sat down on the bed and signaled for me to sit next to him.

"Y/n, I'm going to be completely honest. I think I like you. I mean, ever since you got here, I've just felt this weird attraction that I've never felt before. I just thought I should tell you. I know you're a super hero, and are surrounded by hot people all the time but, I felt you needed to know."

That explains it all. He was trying to impress me in a very messed up way, well it wasn't that messed up. He just didn't know any better.

I smiled at him and kissed him. I felt an attraction to him too and I was so fucking glad it was mutual.

   Our make out session was rudely interrupted when Sarah came barging into the room.

   "Guys, I'm so sorry to interrupt this love fest, but Kie is outside and she's about to flip her lid."

   Sarah's comment concerned both of us and we fled into the living room. I sat next to Pope as JJ sat next to John B.

    "Guys, I have some very big news. It took a lot for me to say this, but JJ, I love you."

   Everyone was shocked. No one actually expected her to admit that. I was fuming. She knew about my feelings for JJ, yet she still did this.

   "What!?" JJ was extremely confused and seemed kinda pissed. I however was so mad I could feel my eyes changing.

    "Uhh, Y/n, why are your eyes turning red?"

    I didn't answer Pope, I needed out of this house now. I grabbed my phone and ran outside. I haven't been this mad in a while and I really needed to calm down.

    "Hey Y/n/n, what's wrong? You haven't called in a while."

    "Oh Natty, I- I just don't know what to do." I let out a sob of anger. "My eyes are glowing again, I'm not talking with mom, and I just, I can't calm down."

   Nat let out a sign before speaking. "Y/n/n, just breathe. There is no reason to be this upset. Walk me through what happened. I will help you calm down."

      "I was making out with this guy, and we got told to go to the living room. So we did, and this fucking bitch has the audacity to tell us all, that she's in love with the guy I was making out with. He just confessed his feelings for me ten minutes before. How the hell is it fair that she just does that. God I'm so fucking pissed."

   My eyes were starting to burn. I couldn't release my anger because I've done a lot of damage before, and I didn't want to do that here.

"Y/n/n, honey, you have the right to be pissed about that. No one should ever have to experience that. Here's what you're going to do: go for a run, run the anger off. Then you're going to talk to the guy and the girl and get your shit figured out."

I was very confused about why I needed to go for a run. Before I never really did anything to get rid of my anger. I would just react and shoot lasers out of my eyes.

"I can tell you're confused honey. The run will channel your anger. Typically the angrier you are, the better exercise is to work it off. Have fun running honey. I love you so much."

"Thank you so much Natty. I love you too."

I followed instructions and just ran. I ran at least three miles before I felt my eyes cool down. I think with this run, I realized I was pissed at not only Kie, but my mom and Tony.

   Tony made me come here to be 'normal' and my mom hated that I was coming here and refuses to talk to me until I come to my senses. What type of parent does that?"

     I think I ended up running ten miles total until I fully calmed down. I felt so much better, my anger was cooled, and I felt like I could have a conversation without killing someone.

  I walked up to the door of John B's house when I heard yelling. I could tell it was JJ, but I couldn't tell the other voice.

   "Why would you choose her? What does she have that I don't JayJ? What is it?"

    I knew that voice from a mile away. Kie was trying to make me seem like chopped liver compared to her.

   "Kiara, she is beautiful, smart, kind, and she gives a damn about me. She doesn't want me simply because someone else has me. She wants me because I'm me and she enjoys being around me. God, you'll never understand that. Y/n has been gone for 3 hours. Where the hell is she?"

   So, JJ really cared about me. That made me so happy. I opened the door quietly and saw everyone sitting in the living room. They all seemed so stressed.

   "Hey sorry I was gone for so long, I just needed to clear my head." I smiled at JJ as he looked up at me. He came over and squeezed me into a hug.

   "Oh Y/n/n, I thought you left for New York." I would never do that to him. Plus, I always felt like I was suffocating in New York. It was better for me to be here, even if another girl was in love with my boyfriend person, he still chose me.

    I enjoyed the hug for a little longer before I excused myself to shower.  However, before I got in the shower I sent Nat a thank you text. No matter what she was there for me and I'm so grateful.

  A/n: Guys, I am officially at 50 k views and that seems surreal to me. I started this as a joke in like 2021 and update at completely random times. That you guys so very much.