⭐️So, when's our date?⭐️

Warnings: smut and swearing.

Word count: 793

Requested by @NghtFury95

Request: The reader can only watch in silence and amazement as Natasha Romanoff and Sharon Carter passionately undress and fuck each other to see which of them can take the reader on a date.

Natasha's Pov

Sharon and I both liked Y/n and we couldn't decide which one of us should take her out on a date. As our last resort, we went to Tony to see what he had to say about the whole situation.

"You guys should have sex and whichever one of you cums first is the loser meaning you can't take Y/n on a date." I looked over at Sharon and we both shook our heads to signal that we were up to it.

Sharon thanked Tony and we both walked back to my room. When I opened the door Sharon tried to kiss me but I pulled away. I figured out a way to make this bet a little more interesting. I told her my idea and she shook her head eagerly. I couldn't tell if it was because she wanted to fuck me or because she wanted to take Y/n out.

As I walked to Y/n's room I got extremely nervous. I didn't know how she would react to the idea but I was hoping she would agree to it.

When I finally got to Y/n's room my hands were sweaty and my heart was racing. I didn't normally get nervous but the thought of not being able to hold off made me nervous.

I knocked on the door and the door opened, revealing Y/n in a sports bra and fuzzy blue pants. I smiled at her appearance and took a deep breath.

"Y/n, would you come with me please?"

"Of course Nat. Just let me out a shirt o-'

"No! Don't put a shirt on," I said a little desperately.

She gave me a weird look and stuck her hand out. I took it and led her into my room.

When we got back to my room I saw that Sharon had put a wooden chair and rope out.

"Nat? What do you need me here for?"

I didn't answer just kissed her and pushed her onto the chair. Sharon wrapped the rope around her body and kissed her just like I did. It pissed me off a little but I didn't let it show.

"Would someone explain what the hell I'm doing here?"

I was going to answer her but Sharon smashed her lips into mine. I was caught off guard but I kissed back only because I knew I had to give this my all if I wanted to win.

Third-person Pov

Y/n just saw Sharon smash her lips onto Nat's. At first, Y/n didn't know how to feel because she thought it was hot but she also felt jealous.

Just as Y/n was getting used to the two making out, Nat pushed Sharon onto the bed, which caused Sharon to moan. It made Y/n wet but she couldn't do anything about it and that made her sigh in defeat.

Nat looked back at Y/n and winked before taking Sharon's shirt off and kissing down her bare chest.

  Nat was kissing down Sharon's chest imagining, Y/n. That was the only way she was able to take it this far.

  When Nat got down to Sharon's pantie line she heard a whine from Y/n. She looked back and saw Y/n grinding her hips with the chair.

  Nat smiled and felt a pull on her hair. She turned her attention back to Sharon. She quickly pulled Sharon's panties down and slammed two fingers inside of her.

  Sharon let out a scream that made Nat a little wet. She ignored her arousal and kept thrusting her fingers into Sharon.

She added another finger and Sharon's moans got louder and louder. By the time that she was ready to cum Nat denied her access and pulled her fingers out.

"Now, if you want to cum, do it on my face, sweetheart."

Sharon shook her head and let out a shaky breath. Nat plunged her face into Sharon and the screams were enough to make anyone cream.

Nat kept her tongue thrusting on her g spot and her pointer finger massaging Sharon's clit.

Nat kept her going for ten minutes before Sharon let out a final scream and her juices released all over Nat's face.

"I win Sharon," Nat said with a proud smile.

Sharon gave her a dirty look and tried to catch her breath. Nat walked over to Y/n, kissed her, and untied her.

"So, Y/n, when's our date?"