Little Evans

Warnings: crying at endgame, paparazzi, and  a little bit of hate

  We've got a Scarlett Imagine

  Y/n's Pov

   I was so used to being in my brother's shadow. Nothing I did could ever outshine my brother. He was Mr. Chris Evans. I was just Y/n. I didn't do anything special.

  Everyone was so used to my brother being better than me that they didn't even give me a chance.

  That was until about three weeks ago when I did this modeling gig. Once I did that gig I was all over social media.

  Most people had good things to say about me, but there are a few who just don't like me. They say I try too hard to outshine my brother. This isn't true because to do that, I would need to do much more than modeling.

     Tonight, I was putting on a beautiful satin red dress for the Avengers End game premiere. I was so excited considering this is my first ever premier.

    After I put my dress on, I put black heels on and curled my hair. Once that was done I was out the door and to the premier.

   -

   As I stepped out of my car, I heard paparazzi call my name and a bunch of flashing lights. To the paparazzi's surprise, I stopped off to the side of the car and held my hand out.

When they saw who stepped out of the car they were shocked. The lights started flashing even more when we linked arms and walked up to the red carpet.

"Y/n, Timothèe, over here!" Someone yelled. We looked over to see Tom Holland. We walked over to him and I hugged him.

"How's it going Y/n?" He asked pulling away from me.

"Good. I'm actually pretty nervous, plus on top of the fact that I brought Timothèe I'm interested to see how the rest of the night goes."

"So, Timothèe, how is being Y/n's date?"

Timothèe looked extremely confused. "Tom, I came as a friend. Wait do you not know?"

Tom shook his head no which caused Timothèe to let out a soft chuckle. I turned to Tom and smiled softly before whispering, "I'm lesbian Tommy."

He blushed a little and we walked over to the red carpet. Everyone was shocked to see me and  Timothèe together. Once we were finished with our pictures we walked into the theater.

   We were in line for snacks when I saw my brother. "Timothèe, I'll be back. Get me a blue raspberry slushie please."

    I walked away from him and towards Chris. I walked behind him and put my hands over his eyes.

   I could tell he got a little freaked out. "Guess who Chris?" He turned around and gave me a hug.

   "I didn't think you'd show. Who's your date tonight?"

   "Timothèe. He came as a friend because I'm not exactly out yet Chris and you know that."

   "I know y/n/n, are you excited to see the movie?"

  I was going to answer him but some people came over, including Timothèe.

   "Y/n, this is Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Olsen, and Sebastian Stan."

   "Hi. This is Timothèe Chalamet. He's my lovely date for the evening."

   We all said our hellos everyone walked away except Elizabeth.

"Y/n, my friend thinks you're really pretty."

"Who?" She sent me a smile and slowly started to walk away. "Bye Y/n, it was lovely meeting you!"

I walked into the theater to Timothèe waving me over. I sat down next to him and saw Tom on the other side of me.

I felt safe with them next to me and the movie started.

-

After watching that, I am not okay. I was bawling when Chris caught Thor's hammer. When Iron man died I was crying even harder.

Timothèe was laughing at me so I lightly hit him. "It's not funny. Don't act like you didn't start tearing up when Natasha died!" I whisper yelled at him.

After a few more minutes we left the theater and we were back in the lobby. You could clearly tell I was crying and I didn't really care.

"Hey Y/n, this is my friend Scarlett," Elizabeth said as she was walking toward Timothèe and I.

"Hi. Ignore my makeup. I was not expecting to cry today." Scarlett sent me a smile as if she understood.

"Y/n, I'm taking Timothèe for a second," Tom said as he grabbed Timothèe's arm pulling him away.

"So Y/n, what's it like rising to fame?" Scarlett asked shifting her weight from one side to the other.

"Not fun. I'm constantly being put on blast and being accused of trying to outshine Chris."

She looked sorry for me. "There are some good things about fame. Like some of the people you meet and connections you make."

   "That's true. Anyways, I've gotta go. Timothèe is taking me to din-"

  But I got cut off by her kissing me. I quickly kissed back but pulled away when I saw a bunch of flashing lights. That's when reality hit me, I had just openly kissed a girl out in public.

   Instead of facing her and checking to see if she was okay, I immediately ran to find Timothèe. Once I found him, I whispered everything that had just happened into his ear. He understood and we left quickly. I can't believe I just kissed a stranger.

"Are you okay Y/n/n, I mean, you kind of just outed yourself tonight?"

I would have slapped him if he wasn't right. I can't believe I let myself do that. "I'll be okay. It had to happen sometime."

  He sent me a smile before opening his phone and showing me an article.

   Model Y/n Evans and Actress Scarlett Johanson were caught kissing at the Endgame Premier. Click here to read more,

"Sorry Y/n/n, but you made the news."

God, I hated this. Out of all people, why did I kiss her, and then leave her at the theater? Sometimes I wish I didn't run away from conflict, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't. Then I got a text from a number I didn't recognize.

  Unknown: Had fun tonight little Evans, Hope to do it again sometime

A/n: Can you believe Sebastian turned 40, he doesn't look a day over 30. Have a good day/ night guys.