No one compairs

Warnings: swearing, stranger things spoilers but nothing huge, simping for a fictional character (yes the irony), implied smut

Y/n's Pov

I was sitting on my bed watching stranger things. I had finally got to watch season four.

  I had tried my best to stay off tiktok so I wouldn't get any spoilers but that didn't go to well.

  I got on tiktok this morning and saw an edit of Steve Harrington and my lord did he look good. So of course, once I saw that edit, I started season four.

   Every time Steve came on screen my heart was happy. Not because I thought he was hot, I just thought he was a really good character.

  After the first two episodes I got really hungry so I decided to go into the kitchen.

As I got down to the kitchen floor I saw everyone in the meeting room. I thought about going in to see what was going on but I decided against it.

As I was making popcorn Bucky walked out of the meeting room and into the kitchen. "Hey Y/n, how's it going?"

  "It's going good. I started watching Stranger things and oh my lord Steve Harrington is beautiful." He laughed at my comment.

   The microwave beeped and I grabbed my popcorn. "Have a good day Buck."

   He smiled at me before I started the walk back to my room.

   Once I got in my room I pressed play again. After about eight more hours I finished the show and I only cried twice. Once when Mike completely dissed Will at the airport and the second time was when El got beat up by the other kids when she was young.

I looked at my phone to see the time and saw it was 10:30 at night. I realized I had just spent my entire day watching a tv show. God, that really isn't healthy.

I also thought it was strange that Nat hadn't come back to them room at all. I walked down to the living room and saw Nat on the couch.

"Hey Nat, why are you down here? It's like 10:30 at night."

She didn't answer me. She just gave me a look and turned to her side. I was so confused so I went to the other side of the couch to look at her.

"Nat, what's wrong?"

"Did you find someone else? Y/n please tell me."

I had no idea what she was talking about. Then it hit me, she must have heard what I said about a fucking fictional character.

"Nat, Steve Harrington is a character on stranger things. He's fictional."

  I could tell Nat felt a little silly but she would never actually admit it.

  "Natasha Romanoff, no one compares to you."

She leaned up to kiss me and things got very intense very fast. Let's just say, it was a very long night and I had Steve Harrington to thank for that.

A/n: I might not update on this for a while because I'm working on a stranger things book. None of it is published yet, but if and when it does get published I'll work on more imagines. Have a good day/ night my lovelies