Date night "fun"

Warnings: Heartsopper spoilers, swearing, I don't know how to word it but father leaving kid behind.

Y/n's Pov

  How's you're current situation? Mine is absolute shit. I am crying over a stupid Tv show and I have a date in ten minutes.

  My mascara is ruined and my dog started to lick my face. She also decided to lay on me. So, I, Y/n L/n, am on my couch with a ruined outfit crying to a tv show.

  Maybe after this I will learn my lesson, don't watch a heart warming gay TV show right before a date with your girlfriend.

  I turned my tv off before heading into the bathroom to fix as much of my face as I could. Unfortunately, it was so far past repair, I had to start all over.

  I washed all the old makeup off my face and started to put the new layer on when I heard my door open. 

"Y/n, I'm here. Where are you?" Nat yelled through out the house.

  I didn't answer her because I didn't want her to see me. Even though I stopped crying ten minutes ago, my face was still puffy and my eyes were blood shot.

  She soon found I was in the bathroom and opened the door. She saw my face and her smile turned into a frown. 

  "Y/n, love, what happened?"

  I didn't even want to tell her. Crying at a tv show sounded so stupid. Plus, she was in a really nice dress for our date.

  I turned away from her but she quickly spun me back. I hated that she could see right through me.

  "Y/n, I'm gonna ask again. What happened?"

  I gave her a sigh before looking her directly in the eyes. "I was watching this show, called heartstopper, and then one of the main characters, Nick Nelson, told his mom that he was dating Charlie and she looked so proud and hugged him. For some reason I started crying."

  I started to tear up which caused Nat to hug me. "Y/n, what did that trigger for you?"

  I knew exactly what it triggered. It reminded me of how my dad, Tony Stark, reacted when I told him I was lesbian. But he doesn't speak to me anymore because of Pepper and their daughter.

  "It reminds me of him." I whispered. She hugged me and whispered soothing things in my ear.

  I pulled away from her and wiped my eyes. "Fuck him. Let's go to dinner. Let me just fix my eye makeup."

  Nat didn't look to sure but I gave her a soft smile. I fixed my makeup and we were off to dinner. Let me tell you, I wish Nat would have talked  me out of it because it was a nightmare.

  The second we walked into the restaurant we saw Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. Let me tell you, the looks that those two gave me, made me feel like absolute shit.

A/n: go watch heartstopper, it's so fucking good. It's on Netflix. If you've seen it, what do you think of it. Pt two may be coming out. I haven't decided yet.