Мне так жаль, сестра

Warnings: the title might not be translated correctly, death, sad-ish, and idrk what else

Honestly, this was inspired by a TikTok I saw ngl and I included a Harry Potter character

  Y/n's Pov

Clint, Nat, and I were all going to Vormir to get the soul stone. The only difference between the three of us is that one of us has to die to get the stone.

  Nat and Clint didn't know that one of us had to die so it made it even harder to be here.

We just got to Vormir and Clint and Nat were talking. I didn't pay attention too much because I knew one of our fates.

Before I knew it, we were talking to the red skull. He was telling us some story about how he ended up here or whatever.

It felt like his speech was going on for hours but realistically it was like twenty minutes.

  I heard Nat and Clint start to argue about who was going to sacrifice themselves.

  Now, this might sound really bad but I needed to do this. Nat got her redemption and I needed mine. Nat had to live for the avengers and Clint had to live for his family. So, the only logical thing to do was for me to jump.

As I decided this I heard Clint take off but Nat stopped him. Luckily for me, I could run fast so there was no way that they could stop me.

  Once I took off I heard Nat yell at me to stop. It didn't stop me and I took started to run faster. "Мне так жаль, сестра," I whispered as I took the final jump.

  One of the last things I remember is Nat screaming and everything going black.

  The next thing I remembered was waking up to see Pietro and Reggie Black. They both looked surprised to see me because they honestly thought Nat was going to be the one jumping.

  Pietro taught me how to see down to earth and of course, the one time I look down at earth it's my god damn funeral.

  How in the hell is my luck that bad. I saw how hard Nat was crying and I felt extremely bad. I wiped tears from my eyes and softly smiled as I looked over at Reg and Pietro. "Мне так жаль, сестра."

  A/n: sorry this is short but shameless Plug for the new book I'm punishing later tonight (probably by like 21:30 EST) it's called you're gonna be the one that saves me. I think it's with a shot so check it out when I post it.