I want to be a teenager

Y/n's Pov

Marvel and OBX cross over

Warnings: fighting, crying, swearing, idrk what else

   Currently, I am in the backyard of the compound with some friends of mine who came up from the outer banks.

    We were just chilling by the pool with drinks either next to us or in our hands. Everything was peaceful until I heard fighting.

    My friends looked at me funny but I knew it was either my parents fighting or Uncle Sam and Uncle Tony yelling at a game.

"Is everything okay Y/n?" Sarah asked as she turned over tanning.

"I'm not sure. It's either my parents or my Uncles. I'm gonna go check it out."

They all acknowledged me leaving and I went into the house carefully. If it was my parents, it could get very violent and if it was my uncles, it could be even worse.

"Seriously Vis! Why would you do that!" I heard my mom yell. I hated it when they fought.

"Wanda, I'm doing it for Y/n. She deserves so much better than being forced to be a hero!"

God, not only were they fighting, they were fighting about me. I hated the fact that I was the topic of their fight.

  I walked into the room and they both looked at me. "What are you guys trying to do?" I asked confused as to what my dad met by "a hero".

   "We want to send you to the outer banks. Well, I do. Your mom wants you to stay here."

   When my dad told me that, I felt happy. I wouldn't mind moving to the outer banks but I didn't want to leave everyone here, especially Natasha.

    "Dad, that sounds amazing." I sent him a smile but my mom didn't look pleased.

  "Y/n, you are not going to the outer banks. You are staying here!"

   I don't get what my mom was so mad about. It is my life and if I want to move away I should be able to. "Why are you so mad about this?"

   That question just seemed to piss her off more. "I SAID NO Y/N. THAT IS FINAL!"

   I was now pissed off. I texted Jj to tell him that I wouldn't be back down to the pool. I then quickly ran into Nat's room so tempted to cry.

   "Hey what's up Y/n/n?" Nat asked as she saw my eyes.

   "My mom and dad were fighting about whether or not I should go to Outer Banks. Then my mom yelled at me as if it was all my fault."

   I felt the tears come out of my eyes and I just couldn't stop them. Nat hugged me really tight as I was crying.

   "Y/n, your parents have been trying to figure out what to do with you. Your mom thinks you have powers but your dad just wants you to be a teenager."

   When she said that, every thing made sense. "What do you want Y/n?" She asked pulling away from me.

   "I want to be a teenager in the outer banks. Maybe one day I'd come back here and see if I have powers, but I have friends in the outer banks. I want to be a teenager. What do you think I should do Nat?"

   She looked at me sympathetically. "I think you should follow your heart on this Situation, so go tell your parents that you want to go Y/n. I promise you won't regret it."

   I gave Nat a hug before I went back downstairs to my parents.

"Mom, dad, I just want to say something and you can't get mad."

They both agreed and looked at me to speak.

"Mom, Dad, I want to go to the Outer Banks. I know you think that I may have powers, but I want to be a fucking teenager. Not some machine that you use. I am fully willing to come back when I'm older, but I just want to do normal teenage shit."

My parents didn't look happy at all. It was probably because I swore though.

   "I fully understand Y/n."

   Thank the gods that dad was ok my side. Now all I needed was mom to be on my side.

   "Fine. But when you turn 19 your ass comes right back here. Deal?" 

    I was so beyond happy. "Deal!" I hugged them both before going back down with everyone.

   "Guess what!" I yelled sitting down on a chair.

"What Y/n/n?" Kie asked trying to crack her back.

   "I'm coming to the outer banks to stay for a while."

  They all looked so happy. John B tackled me into a hug and started leaving little kisses all over my face.

   "That's awesome babe," John B finally said.

"Thank god, someone to save me from their craziness," Jj joked as he hugged me.

    "I'm gonna go pack some things. I know I have stuff at John B's but I just want to get a few more things."

   They all shook their heads before playing some stupid card game Pope tought them.

   I ran inside and up to Nat's room before I packed. I let myself in a gave her a big hug. "Thank you for giving me the courage to say no to my mom."

  "You're welcome Y/n. Now go have fun with your boyfriend and friends in the outer banks."

   Something about Nat's voice seemed off but I didn't want to ask.

   "I'll come visit soon. I promise. Bye Nat!"

  I heard her mutter something and I swear I heard her say 'I love you' but I didn't want to worry about it. I only wanted to be a teenager right now.

   Pt two might come out and it will probably be a time skip to when Y/n is 19. In better news, my birthday is on Wednesday and I'm so excited. I hope you guys have a wonderful day/night. Also, if you live in England, I'm so sorry about Queen Elizabeth