Floppy

Warnings: panic attack, lying, swearing, sorta sad

Nat's Pov

It started out as a harmless little joke. We would hide Y/n's favorite stuffed animal, Floppy, but always in places where she'd find them quickly.

Today Clint and I took it a little bit too far. We decided to hide it in the air vents where Clint hides all the time.

When I walked out Into the kitchen I saw Y/n, Thor, Tony, and Wade. Y/n looked like she was going to cry.

"Y/n, I promise we will find Floppy," Wade reassured his sister with a smile. I felt a ping of guilt but looking over Clint made me feel a little better.

"When was the last time you had him?" Thor asked with a soft smile.

"I had him last in the living room before I went to the bathroom."

"So we start in the living room," Tony stayed with a grin.

"Y/n your 17 you don't need some stupid toy," Clint said with a smirk.

That statement pissed Wade off so much that he pinned Clint up against the wall and punched him. "Don't ever talk about my sister like that ever again."

Clint looked so scared but I don't think he'd ever admit to it.

"Wade, quit being mean to Clint. It's not like he had anything to do with Floppy going missing," Y/n said with a slight sternness in her voice.

God, Y/n couldn't have been more wrong. "Let's get looking," I suggested with a very unconvincing look on my face.

We all agreed and started to look. After what seemed what hours of looking none of us found Floppy. I decided enough was enough so I pulled Clint aside.

"Clint, we have to give Floppy back to Y/n. It's clear she needs him."

"Nat, even if I wanted to I don't remember what cent I put him in. It would take hours to find," Clint sighed.

"Well, find it Clint."

I walked away quickly to the living room when I heard heavy breathing.

I ran to the noise and wanted to cry immediately. Y/n was having a panic attack.

"Y/n what's happening?" Bucky asked as he walked towards the girl.

"I- I don't know," Y/n breathed with extreme trouble.

Bucky got close to her and tried to have her slow her breathing. When that didn't happened Bucky tried to get her to follow the 3-3-3 rule.

"Okay Y/n, what are three things you see?"

I saw Y/n look around but didn't hear her response. I needed to find that stupid dog.

I ran out of the room and told Wade about Y/n and her panic attack. He rushed to her quickly and I went to find Clint.

I bumped into Clint in the kitchen and he had that stupid stuffed dog with him.

"Thank god Clint," I said as grabbed the dog and ran back to Y/n.

"Hey Y/n/n, I found Floppy."

She smiled and took the dog right out of my hands. She thanked me over and over but I felt like shit more and more every time she thanked me.

"Y/n, do you know why Nat knew exactly where Floppy was?" Clint asked clearly wanting to start something.

"Yeah Nat, how the hell did you know?" Wade asked. At this point I knew everything was going to back fire on me.

"Well, Nat was the one who hid him. She threatened me not to tell so I didn't but it just didn't seem right now." Clint continued. He was lying but he was good at telling a story.

"Is that true Nat?" Thor asked clearly becoming pissed off.

"I'm so sorry Y/n," I whispered not feeling like fighting.

"I fucking hate you Natasha," Y/n said while giving me a dirty look.

I honestly didn't know what to tell her. I just didn't want her to hate me but clearly I wasn't getting what I wanted.

I walked out of the room before Wade or any of them could do anything to me. How was I ever going to earn their trust back?