Jealousy

Warnings: swearing, teasing, and the beginning of a smut

Word count: 621

  I messed up. I messed up big time. I was at the compound and I had to use the bathroom, so I did. When I came out of the bathroom I saw Tony. He shot me a smile and I shot one back.

  Nat saw this and was pissed. She was a very jealous person and didn't like when I smiled at anyone else that wasn't her.

  When I noticed she was there I knew I had messed up. I tried to follow after her but she was too quick. I sighed in defeat and went to Peter's room to talk to him.

  When I got to Peter's room he was working on his Algebra homework. I laughed at how hard he was trying to concentrate on the subject.

  "Oh hey Y/n. What's up?" He asked with his Peter Parker smile.

  "Can we talk Pete?"

"Won't Natasha get mad?"

"Don't worry about Nat. I've got that end covered Pete."

He shook his head and cleared a spot for me to sit. I gladly took the seat and smiled.

"What do you wanna talk about Y/n/n?"

I sighed and looked down. "Pete, do you know why girls get jealous when they smile at someone else?"

He laughed a little and put his hand on my shoulder. "Y/n, coming from Nat's point of view, she saw you smiling at someone she thinks she has competition with. She might think you're going to leave her."

I understood what Peter was saying but I didn't understand why Nat would think like that.

"Thank you, Pete. I'll help you with homework later." I kissed his cheek and ran out of his room to go find Nat.

I saw her on the couch with Clint. I gave Clint a signal to get up and he got up saying he had to call his wife.

  Nat looked confused until she saw me. She started to get up until I sat on her lap and stared into her eyes.

  She tried her hardest to look away from me but she couldn't. She just kept admiring my eyes.

  "Natty, why did you get mad when I smiled at Tony?"

She didn't answer and looked away from me. I chucked a little bit and used my hand to move her head causing her to look at me.

"Natasha, why did you get mad?"

She could tell I was starting to get angry because she gave me a soft smile.

"I thought you liked him," she whispered.

All my anger left my body and kissed her cheek. "You don't need to be jealous Nat, he's my best friend. I only have eyes for you, Amour."

  She smiled and blushed a little.

"Holy shit is the Natasha Romanoff blushing?"

"Shut up Y/n/n."

"Never," I said teasing her. I knew this would end badly but I wanted it to.

She looked me dead in the eye, grabbed my ass, and stood up walking us to the elevator. I giggled and she kissed me all around my face.

  I was getting turned on when we were on the elevator because she started sucking on my neck. I was trying my hardest to hold back my moans but it didn't end well for me.

  Nat stopped the elevator and dropped me before pinning me up to the wall. At that moment I knew I was going to be fucked in an elevator.

I'll do a part two to this and I know it is short but the next part will be a little longer. Just stick with it because it'll be a few days before part two comes out.