Diary enteries with Y/n

Y/n's Pov
Warnings: Sad, mentions of death, drinking, timelines with the blip, and snap might not line up. I looked it up because I wasn't 100 percent sure

  September 21st, 2014

        Dear diary,

Today is my 21st birthday. Tony threw me a party and tried to get everyone drunk. Luckily, I cut myself off at three drinks but everyone besides Thor and Steve got drunk.

  Nat was so drunk that she started to flirt with me more than normal. I was enjoying it but everyone was looking at us. I blushed quickly and walked away after about ten minutes.

  I wish I would have done something about it but Nat was drunk. She probably didn't even mean anything about it.

   October 31st, 2015

  Dear diary,

     It's been over a year since Nat started flirting with me. Ever since then, she's been flirting with me, like a lot.

  Today I decided to do something about it. When I went downstairs to get a bowl of cereal I walked over to Nat and kissed her cheek.

  She turned red and smiled. I then walked over to Tony and started to flirt with him. It felt extremely weird because Tony was basically my father but I sucked it up.

  After about twenty minutes of horrendous flirting with Tony, Nat dragged me into a closet and pinned me against a wall.

  "You are mine Y/n." Nat then kissed me roughly and I smiled. I had been waiting for this forever, it felt so right.

  Today was definitely one of the best days ever.

  June 26th, 2017

  Dear diary,

   Today, Bucky and I were hanging out because Nat was acting weird lately.

Bucky decided to take me to Times Square to go shopping. We spent hours walking around and talking about people at the compound.

Bucky told me he has a tiny crush on Steve and I told him that I was ready to marry Nat if she ever wanted to.

He gave me a smile and we walked to Central Park. I started to walk away from Bucky to a beautiful tree.

Once I got there I saw Nat sitting under it in the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. I smiled and then saw her with a box. I walked closer to her and got confused until she got down on one knee.

   I will always remember what she said to me "Y/n L/n, I love you so much. I remember some of your  21st birthday party. I remember that is when I realized how beautiful you were and started a year of flirting.

  When I finally got a chance with you I was ecstatic. This has been the best year and a half of my life Y/n/n. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

  I remember crying happy tears. I said yes immediately and kissed her. I looked back at Bucky and smiled. He gave me a head nod and walked away with a smile.

   Spring 2018

    Dear Diary,

Today was Nat and I's wedding. She wore a white dress that went down to the middle of her calf and I wore a dress that went down to the floor.

  I asked Tony to all me down the aisle, and he agreed faster than a person could blink. Nat ended up asking Steve to walk her down and he agreed.

  Nat and I shared our vows and had everyone in tears. Nat talked about how much she loved me and I talked about my life with her.

  Once we finished our vows we kissed and walked down the aisle to the limo, which was taking us to the reception.

  As I'm writing this Nat is trying to slip her hand down my dress. I'll write in you after the reception.

     Spring of 2023

   Dear  diary,

Today I came back from being blipped or whatever Steve is calling it. The year is 2023 and the last day I remember is my and Nat's wedding.

  We fought Thanos like ten minutes after everyone was blipped back and I didn't see Nat anywhere.

  When I finally got to be face to face with Thanos I did a number on him but not enough to kill him.

  Tony ended up getting the stones and stating he was iron man before snapping. The next thing I remember is the color draining from his face. Pepper put him up against a rock and put her hand to his heart.

  I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "I'm so sorry about Nat, Y/n/n. I promise she sacrificed herself for the good."

  I was taken back by what he said cause I didn't know what he was talking about. Pepper and Peter said their goodbyes. "Bye Dad," I whispered before kissing his cheek.

  We all took a knee and I had tears rolling down my face. Steve stood next to me and explained everything that happened. I was crushed.

  My father figure had just died and now my wife. I was crushed but I couldn't show it. I honestly didn't know how I was going to carry on.

    December 2024

    Dear diary,

It's been a year and a half since I found out about Nat. I decided to get a place in New York City. It's about a five-minute walk away from where Nat proposed to me. I've had my good and bad days but I'm getting through it.

  I was on the phone with Clint today, when I heard a crash. I hung up my phone and grabbed my gun from my jacket.

  When I turned around I saw a blonde standing there. She said hello to me and explained who she was.

I was happy to meet Nat's sister but it hurt as well. I offered her to stay with me but she said she was here on a mission and would see me later. I didn't question it and walked around the city for a while thinking of how much Nat would have loved the city in December.