I object

Warning's: short. Being left at the alter sorta
Y/n's Pov

  I was sitting at this wedding with everyone starring at me. It was hard enough for me to be at this wedding so it didn't help that they were all starring at me.

The bride has just walked down the isle is one of the shortest white dresses I had ever seen. The groom was standing at the alter fiddling with his suit sleeve.

  I was sitting next to my dad. I shot him a smile and he gave me a sad smile. I hated how everyone was expecting me to start crying or blow my lid.

  I am over how me and the bride broke up. Was she the love of my life? Yes, yes she was. I have grown past it and am ready to watch her live a happy life.

  I looked up to see the bride smiling at me. I smiled back and looked over to the bride's family. They were all starring at me as if they wanted me to object.

Hell, the groom was looking at me, basically pleading for me to say something. I really wanted to say something, but I couldn't do that. Especially to my own brother, even if he wanted me to.

  I couldn't stand being starred at. How would everyone else feel if I started at them for the span of a wedding.

  I didn't hear my brothers vowels nor did I hear the bride's. I was so zoned out. All I heard was does anyone object and felt even more eyes on me.

  I sent a quick look to my brother and gave me a head nod. I stood up and smiled. "I object to this marriage."

  The bride smiled at me and I smiled at her. She ran down from the alter to me. She kissed me quickly and smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and looked to my brother.

  He mouthed "you're welcome kid." I was confused but I was going to enjoy this. She was just starring me in the eyes.

  "I love you Y/n. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too Nat. Sucks my dad paid for this wedding for you and Bucky."

"Y/n, Tony isn't your father."

  "I mine as well be!" Tony yelled at us.

  I kissed her again and I was so happy that I objected to my brother and her wedding. Easily the best decision I've ever made.