I'm gonna find you

Warnings: red room, mentions of murder, it's short, a really and summery of the first part of black widow, spoilers to black widow, idrk what else

Y/n's Pov

Italics is Falshbacks.

     "I'm gonna find you Natty!" I yelled as I ran around out back yard. I was determined to find her and not give up. We were playing hide and seek but she always chose the worst hiding spots.

     I spent ten minutes running around the backyard before I heard a sneeze. I knew exactly where she was and I started running to her.

   "I found you Natty!" I yelled as I tagged her. She started laughing and chasing me.

   We spent the rest of the afternoon playing until mom called us back into the house.

   We were having a somewhat normal evening when dad came in saying we had to leave. I was very confused but I listened to them.

  Mom said that we were going to the AirPort but it was hard getting there because we were being chased.

   Mom ended up getting shot and I started crying. I don't remember much after that except waking up in a really pretty place and men talking.

    They were speaking another language so I didn't understand what the men were saying so I was just standing there awkwardly.

   When one of the men started walking towards me, Nat grabbed someone's gun and yelled something in Russian. Everyone started to paint their guns at us and I got even more scared.

   After a few minutes Nat and I got pulled apart and there was a lot of screaming. I was being taken to a place called the red room and I was so not ready for it.

   -

   I had just escaped from the red room about three days ago and I honestly don't know how to feel.

   I've been in the red room for the past 15 years. And it was a living hell. Being used for a killing machine is not the nicest thing in the world.

   I know that I should probably report the red room or something but I really don't feel like being killed.

   The only thing I wanted to do was find Nat. There were a few things I wanted to talk to her about. Like why did she leave me and what her life is like now.

  I went to some public library in some random town. I found out I was in Hartford Connecticut and I also found out that Nat was in New York. I decided to take a little trip to find my "sister."

   "I'm gonna find you Natty."