🖤I Love Loving You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"I LOVE LOVING YOU.  .. "

Her beautiful smile turned more broad hearing his words but she crossed her arms against her chest and raised her brow.

"Really Mr Jeon Jungkookie..... ?" She asked while staring at his beautiful dark brown orbs which turned a little amusing at her question..

He held her waist and tugged her more closer on his lap making her to wrapped her arms around his neck..

"With my everything Mrs soon to be Jeon Jungkookie ... "

A light shade of crimson red color crept on her cheeks where as her beautiful amber eyes gleamed with happiness which made his heart to got an alluring feeling by watching them because he found his entire world in them..

"Fine I believe you Mr Kookie.. Because I love you too and on above sooooooo much... " She stated showing her tongue to him to which he chuckled and pecked her lips.

"I am so blessed for that Mi Casa.. " He spoke making her giggled..

(A/N: Mi Casa  means my home.. I love this term because I first time heard it on the song Home by our boys BTS and it's one of my favorite song so I wanted to use it .. Hope you like it :)  )

"Ok well you remember what is a day a day after tomorrow..Kookie....? "

"Your Graduation Day and it's celebration ..... " He replied making her frowned..

"I know that, no need to remember me . I am already awfully terrified about that.. "

He chuckled hearing and watching her..

"Don't laugh.. I am serious I am really very stressed about it more than giving my final year exams ... "

He smiled and palmed her face

"It's normal for everyone because it's one of the most important phase in every student's life but I know my Mi Casa is not only just a very bright student but also an amazing and an amiable human so she will get the best.. "

He spoke and than saw her eyes to filled with pure feeling of love in them.. And than her to hugged him tightly..

"I don't know what good I did to deserve someone so virtuous and beautiful hearted like you but you surely are my life's biggest blessing my Kookie... "

His smile widened at her words and than he kissed her hairs and caged her back and they both continued to embrace each other under the beautiful warm sky while sitting on the soft grass of  beautifully calm garden...

"Ok but I am not talking about my graduation . A day after tomorrow is something else too which is very very important" She said pulling back a little..