🖤I Love Enchanting You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Jungkook's gaze got collided with Jimin's who was already gaping at him and the glint of detestment in his eyes for Jungkook was totally visible which didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook but he was already familiar with the fact that Jimin in the first place, had never  approved of him so that detestment in his gaze didn't bother him that much.

But the thing which slightly bothered him that in their past, Jimin's disapproval towards him had a reason but now at present that reason wasn't valued anymore so what was the reason of his loathe for him now...

Both the men were gazing into one another firmly without caring alot of eyes could be on them and their trance of hatred got broken down when they heard that voice.

"Ms. Kim ! please welcome... "

Jungkook averted his eyes away from Jimin and looked at the owner of that voice and saw the head of board of directors greeting her with a smile.

"How are you feeling now Ms. Kim..? "

Jungkook heard that man questioning to her which made him to look at her who just weakly smiled and then nodded her head at everyone and then her amber gaze finally fell on his which were desperately waiting for her to just give him a glance which she now finally gave.

Her eyes got fastened with his which made his heart to get a beautiful satisfaction just by being in her presence . They both gaped into one another intensely until

"Mr Park, Welcome... It's been a while.. "

The head of directors spoke to Jimin which made him to sternly smiled and then replied.

"Thank you Mr Kang.. "

And then Jimin trailed his eyes at her who was standing beside him while staring at he exactly knew where which made him to softly sighed and then softly tapped on her arm.

"Y/n..let's go.. "

Y/n shrugged herself and then looked at Jimin who was beaming at her slightly which made her to gulped and then nodded at him and with that they both marched inside the meeting room and took their respective seats along with everyone including Jungkook who just gazed at her every action wordlessly. .

After a while, when Kim cooperation's  head legal advisors read each and every document and will of the enterprise and assets aloud to everyone , .

Each and every board member,other relevant investors and shareholders signed those papers in approval and then the papers got passed to Jungkook as the chairperson of Kim's, his approval was way much more necessary too which he gladly did.

Jungkook signed those papers which clearly stated from now onwards Y/n was going to be the legal owner of each and every asset and property of Kim's and the CEO of the said enterprises and finally that time came when she needed to signed these papers.