🖤I Hate Having You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"Meet ,Asia's most powerful and successful businessman....

And now Kim Enterprises new Chairperson

Mr Jeon Jungkook....."

She felt like her whole body turned numb where as each and every person and thing surround her blurred when her amber eyes fell on those dark brown orbs which used to be the source of light even in her darkest moments, those eyes which used to be the epitome of her happiness, those eyes which she used to believe her whole life was present in them and now the thing she didn't know was those eyes which were going to wreck her who existence into pieces.., those eyes which were going to be the most painful fate of her life..

Y/n's gaze continued to bore deep into his eyes without even blinking for once like those darken orbs captivated her by peering straight into her soul in them until...

" Mr Jeon, Welcome to Kim Enterprises... "

The head of the board of directors spoke with a professional smile on his face while extended his hand to him whose eyes never left her those amber orbs...

And then she saw him to darted his gaze away from her and looked at him and shake his palm with the director with a smug grin on his face ..

"Meet he's Mr Kim Ji-hun.... The founder and Ceo of Kim Enterprises.. "

The head of directors said gesturing towards Y/n's father making him to darted his gloomy gaze at him...

"Hello.. Mr Jeon, its good to meet you and I have heard a lot of things about you ... "

Mr Kim said extending his palm to him whose grin widened hearing him as he collided his palm with Mr Kim..

"I hope they are not that bad which I assumed them to be... Mr Kim... "

He uttered with his raspy voice which made a shiver to ran down her spine who constantly gazed at his every action..

Mr Kim chuckled lightly and replied

"No Mr Jeon, they are not that bad in fact they are anything but bad. "

"Glad to hear that Mr Kim otherwise you may never know... "

He uttered and took back his hand and shoved them into his pocket and tilted his head sideward at her direction slightly without getting noticed by anyone except her..

"When the good things you have done in your life turns out be bad for someone and when that bad turns into worst.... "

His deep voice and his words made her heart to felt a sharp pang which quivered her soul in pain...

"No arguments over this Mr Jeon and I must say you are exactly like what I heard about you.. Clever, sharp and very certain person... "

A hoarse chuckle escaped from his mouth hearing Mr Kim's word for him which made everyone a little befuddled.