🖤I Hate Forgiving You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

After completing her shower, Y/n got out of her bathroom while drying her wet hairs with a towel. She walked out of the bathroom's door and straddled towards the full length mirror nearer to her bed.

She was patting her head dry while gazing at her own reflection on the mirror but she stopped in her action when her eyes fell on reflection of something on the mirror. She tossed her head around and her brows got arched in confusion by watching a bouquet of white lilies laying on the floor nearer to her table cabinet.

She threw the towel on her bed and then took her feets towards those flowers and then took them in her hands. She gaped at the bouquet and then roamed her eyes around her entire room for knowing about the person who dropped them there but the only presence present inside her room at that moment was her only.

She furrowed her brows and then trailed her eyes at the table and saw her favorite flavor chocolates placing on it which made her guessed that who must had entered her room and placed them there.

"Hazel.... " Y/n shouted while looking outside through her door and then again gazed at those chocolates and flower

"Haze... "

"Yeah.. Coming... " Hazel yelled back and then got summoned in front of her.

"What happened...? " She asked Y/n while still eating her chocolates which made Y/n to think that it was her.

"Haze... Did you buy these flowers and chocolates for me..? "

Hazel shrugged her head and replied chewing.

"No.. I didn't..... It was Mr Jeon... "

Y/n got stunned at her reply and further queried.

"Jungkook brought them here..? "

Hazel responded by nodding her head and spoke.

"Yes, he did but why..? Didn't he meet you...? "

"No... " Y/n uttered still confused

"He didn't meet me and after I came out from my shower, I saw these flowers and chocolates here... "

Hazel frowned hearing her and then said.

"You took an eternity to take a shower that's why he must have left after getting done by waiting for you here.. "

Y/n rolled her eyes and placed the flowers on the jar on the table beside her bed and then sat on her bed.

"Did he say something to you..? "

"I didn't see him leaving.. " Hazel spoke and then walked towards her and sat beside her.

"He had met me when he came but I didn't see him leaving, probably he left when I was at my room.. "

She further explained making Y/n to sighed and then nodded.