🖤I Hate Choosing You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"Ms. Kim are you alright..? You're looking a little sick ... "

"I am completely fine Mr Jung.. Don't worry.... " Y/n replied showing a weak smile while looking at Hoseok who was staring at Y/n's slightly pale face.

He humbly smiled hearing her reply and then nodded.

"Ok so Ms. Kim do you by anyhow know that why Mr Jeon has called this sudden meeting with everyone...? "

Her tiny smile dropped from her face where as her eyes slightly twitched hearing his question and thinking about the worst possible outcomes relating to its answer..

She softly gulped and shrugged her head.

"No Mr Jung, I don't.... "

"Okay..." Hoseok uttered and then they heard a knock on Y/n's cabin's door .

"Come in... " Y/n replied and then she saw the door to got opened and an employee walked in and bowed in front of her.

"Ms. Kim... Mr Jeon reached here and is waiting for you to join the meeting room... "

Y/n's fist slightly clenched hearing those words, she nodded at that employee and then looked at Hoseok who was already gaping at her direction.

"All the best Ms. Kim... " He spoke with a warm smile making her to beamed back.

"Thank you... "

And then Y/n eyes darted towards the door and then she walked out from there...

Inside The Meeting Room

Everyone was sitting on their respective seats while talking about their respective business where as a certain pair of dark brown orbs were impatiently staring at the empty seat which was placing on the opposite side of the table in front of him with the letters printed on it....boldly..

......PROJECT HEAD........
.......KIM Y/N.....

Those eyes scanned those words over and over again like they were the most interesting thing to witnessed specially that name until he heard the meeting room's door to got opened which made his eyes to snapped towards it along with every single pair of eyes present inside at that room.

Every single person trailed his eyes at the door where they saw her to entered into that meeting room with her perfectly stern presence and her alluring amber orbs gazing at everyone firmly but got stucked at those dark brown orbs which were already gaping into them immensely while holding a slight glint of gloominess in them .

Their gazes got fastened with each other until he found her to take her steps inside without taking her amber eyes away from him and then walked towards her chair and stood beside it.

And then she trailed her eyes away from him and scanned every other pair of gazes which were already on her which made her to slightly raised her head and uttered with her firm yet tender voice