🖤I Hate Leaving You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Jungkook stopped his car in front of Kim Residence and then got out of it. He slammed the door with a loud thud and with tightly clutched fists, he went inside the house.

He was taking his steps further inside the hall when he noticed their head housekeeper was cleaning the sofa but his loud foot steps gained her attention.

She turned around and looked at Jungkook. Her brows got slightly arched by watching his redden eyes which was clearly making it evident that he was drunk but she didn't dare to overstep her limits by asking him any question and just bowed.

"Good evening, Mr Jeon... "

Jungkook sighed heavily hearing her and then tightly closed his eyes for calming himself down because he didn't want to create any scene in front of any outsider because he knew Y/n's self-respect was still his to protect and him doing something irrational there would make everyone to questioned on her which he didn't wanted so he slowly nodded at her and spoke.

"Is Y/n with Hazel....? "

He asked her calmly but her reply made Jungkook to loose it.

"Ms. Smith isn't home and Ms. Kim is in her room with her friend, Mr Park... "

He gritted his teeth abruptly where as digged his nails harshly in his palms turning his knuckles white processing those words and then without stating a single word, stormed towards her room with destruction and ruthlessness dancing in his darken eyes.

He took his steps as faster as he was capable of because now was the time for once and all to confront her and end all those things which were turning him insane with each growing moment but as soon as he reached at her door. His feets got automatically halted on their own by watching her in Jimin's arms while shedding her tears from her closed eyes .

His heart beat dropped where as his sanity pushed him to its edge by watching her holding him so tightly while sobbing in his embrace until he heard those words to came out of Jimin's mouth.

"No....Y/n....I am the reason, you had to humiliate the only person , you have loved through out your life...in front of so many people. I am the reason behind you getting teared apart from your love... I am sorry... So sorry for hurting you..

For taking you away from him. For parting you and Jungkook.. I am so sorry.. So sorry... "

His intoxicated gaze got bewildered as soon as those words pierced into his ear.

"I am sorry, Y/n...so sorry for what happened 3 years ago.. I am so sorry.. "

Jungkook's redden eyes flamed up with anger and venomous wrath processing those words to fell out from his mouth because as the conversation, he heard.. It made him understand that Jimin was the person who made her to do all of that..3 years ago that night but his irrational state didn't let him to think that knowing the half truth was more resurrecting than a whole lie...