🖤I Hate Disheartening You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"I called Jimin last night to check on him but there I got to know that he is at his private apartment with Y/n..."

Jungkook felt like his body got frozen at its place where as his eyes got bewildered hearing those words which made him hurt .

"I know, it might be inappropriate of me invading into your personal talk but I just heard you both getting worried about her that's why I told you that last night, when I called Jimin, he told me that Y/n is with him.. " Aeri exclaimed with a straight face and then looked at Jungkook who was already gaping at her, startled.

She slightly bowed her head at him and spoke.

"I am taking my leave Mr Jeon and I apologize if I have overstepped my lines here.. "

Jungkook exhaled heavily after hearing her to calmed himself down and then nodded at her which made her to leave that cabin ,leaving both the men alone.

Jungkook saw her to close the door behind him which made him trailed his eyes down and then just stared at the ground, wordlessly until he felt Taehyung to placed his palm over his shoulder and gave it a tight squeeze, gaining Jungkook's attention towards him.

"Jungkook, Y/n must.... "

"I know Tae.. that she definitely must has a reason otherwise she would have never hide it from me.. "

Jungkook spoke cutting Taehyung's words and then placed his palm on his hand which was on his shoulder.

"And don't worry, I won't repeat my mistake of not trusting her again because I trust Y/n and I respect her decision, if she hided it from me then she definitely must have a strong and genuine reason ... "

A huge smile crept on Taehyung's face hearing Jungkook's words.

"I am proud of you brother that now you're really trying to understand her.. "

Jungkook weakly nodded at him at his words and then sighed.

"Don't worry Kook, I'll talk to her about this that why.... "

"No Taehyung, please don't.. Don't ask or tell her anything about this because this time, I want her to tell me the truth on her own and I know she will because I have full faith in her... " Jungkook said to Taehyung calmly.

"So please don't ask her anything about this and not even to Hazel.. Please... "

Taehyung gave Jungkook an assuring nod and replied

"I promise, I won't and don't worry,
Y/n trusts you too.. More than her own self so she's definitely going to tell you about this soon... "

Jungkook breathed out sharply hearing him and then nodded at him and then trailed his eyes at his glass window and looked outside at the blue bright sky which now started getting engulfed with pale shade clouds....