🖤I Love Believing You🖤

Author's Pov

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Author's Pov

"Taehyung ,look your best friends Y/n and Jungkook are here son..... "

Y/n felt like the time around her got frozen where as every fibre in her body stopped processing. Her heart got sank deeper into her stomach where as her mind halted from working by witnessing those inky gaze to got collided with her which turned blank and got deprived of every emotion just as soon as they came in contact with her amber eyes .

Her heart got squeezed inside her chest by feeling that sudden kind of agony in Taehyung's eyes for her which she knew was justified after what she had done to all of them but still, the pain of her betrayal in his eyes hurted her terribly but she was helpless, painfully helpless..

"Tae, you should have informed me about Y/n's arrival here son. "

Y/n got snapped out of her thoughts hearing Mr Kim's voice which made her eyes to travelled at him from Taehyung..

"Afterall she's like our family and is here after such a longer period of time... " Mr Kim said to his son where as Y/n just stared at him until.

"Don't worry Dad... Now she's here so I'll make sure to make her cover up for each and every second she had abandoned all of us.."

Her heart rate dropped where as her body got clutched in pain as those words pierced into her ear and her eyes travelled towards the owner of those words.

"Right Y/n...?" Taehyung stated peering into her hazel eyes which made her to fisted her palms where as her mouth didn't dare to utter a single word in her reply.

"Ok kiddos... You talk.. Taehyung take care of Y/n and Jungkook . I need to greet other guests too okay..? " Mr Kim spoke making Taehyung to looked at him and then nodded

"As I said, no need to worry Dad... " He uttered and shoved his hands inside his pocket and snapped his darken gaze at Y/n again who was already looking at him.

"Now I will take care of my best friends specially my childhood friend, Kim
Y/n... "

Her eyes got bewildered at his words because she knew exactly what he meant by them as his abhorrence for her was dripping like a venom from his every word which escaped from his mouth..

Mr Kim nodded at his son and then left them after giving Y/n a soft smile which she gave back, hesitated but her blood ran cold by finding herself totally alone in front of Taehyung's peering gaze which made her to feel like she was completely exposed in front of him because in her past, Taehyung held the power of reading her like an open book because he knew her and was with her from the point when she was just a mere school going teenager.

Y/n gaped at Mr Kim's retracting figure and then slowly trailed her eyes once again at Taehyung who was staring at her, totally blank and void which made her afraid, the way he was looking at her like penetrating her soul with his stare but her breathing got hitched when she found Taehyung to started taking his steps closer towards her direction without taking his eyes away from her for a single second.