🖤I Love Desperating You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"Don't hold onto your life's biggest regret... Jeon Jungkook.... "

She spat those words at his face and then with her full strength, tried to snatch her wrist from his grip but instead of losing, she found him to firmed his grip around her which made her to gritted her teeth as tears started again streaming down from her cheeks in anger and pain .

"Leave my hand now, you wanted to me leave right..? So now I am fulfilling your wish Mr Jeon.. I am leaving and this time for forever... "

He clenched his jaw while glaring into her glossy eyes where as his heart clutched in fear hearing those words to came out from her mouth because he was capable of enduring everything but wasn't capable of bearing the mere thought of not having her closer to him... anymore..

Her eyes burnt up in tears by witnessing him ogling at her angrily but this time she also decided not to let her guards down in front of his anger. So she gritted her teeth more and with her free hand, tried to push him away forcefully by his chest.

"Let me go.. Jeon Jungkook... Don't waste your precious time on something so irrelevant and uninvited like me..... "

She snapped at him while peering into his gaze which turned a shade darker at her words and her behavior.

She forcefully tried to part herself away from his arms.

"Leave me.. Ju... "

But her words got stucked in her throat where as she gasped when he abruptly yanked her and then after sending her a deadly glare, he grabbed her wrist more tightly and started dragging her away from there..

"Jungkook... Leave my hand... What's wrong with you... " She spoke loudly because nobody was present on that corridor on which he was pulling her along with him ..

She was using her entire strength to teared apart her wrist from his hold but her protests didn't buy him who blindly dragged her with him without caring for anything or anyone which made her to clenched her jaw and then harshly bite his palm by digging her teeth into the back of his palm making him to immediately released her wrist.

She took the opportunity and then snatched herself from his grip which made him to turn around and threw daggers at her with his burning gaze.

But she didn't feel afraid instead blurted out on him by snapping her fingers at his face.

"F#ck you and your f#cking contract.. Never dare to touch me ever again...Jeon Jungkook..."

Jungkook got stunned hearing her cursing him for the first time in his life because she never threw profanities at him no matter what but today she did which made him amused yet more angry..

Y/n glared at him with her teary eyes and then tried to walk away from him but got bewildered when she felt him to grabbed her waist and swung her around.