🖤I Hate Trusting You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Her body turned stiffed at her place where as every fibre in her body got numbed when her amber gaze got collided with those deep oceanic  orbs which were peering at her without blinking even for once.

A shiver ran down her spine witnessing his dark brown eyes turned a shade darker which never left from her making her to felt like they possessed her in every possible way and was threatening her to even dare to take her gaze away from him.

Their stares got fastened with each other where as she could feel her heart was dropping its beating with each growing second until.

"Thank God you're here Mr Jeon... Here Ms. Kim was over stepping her lines... "

Y/n snapped her gaze towards that voice and looked at that man completely shocked and befuddled hearing his cunning words and watching him playing the victim card.

"She is shamelessly disrespectful towards her work and was telling me that she is willing to... "

That man got halted in his words when he saw Jungkook to raised his palm towards his direction ,indicating him to shut his mouth totally where as his gaze still didn't dart from her who was looking at that man startled.

Y/n was shocked witnessing that man's behavior and then she found him to got completely shut which made her to trailed her eyes again at the door where she found Jungkook to still gaping at her with his gloomy  gaze which now was buring with fury and rage.

And her heart beat accelerated when she found him to started taking his steps inside that room and specially towards her direction without taking his eyes away from her for a single second.

Jungkook marched towards her with his predatory steps and then stood in front of her while peering deep into her amber eyes .

The whole room got engulfed with a deadly silence where as her heart was beating so faster that she felt like she could hear it in her own ears until that inky silence got broken down by his husky and dangerously calm voice.

"What exactly did Ms. Kim say to you Mr Seong....? "

Her body shrugged hearing the deep intensity of his voice where as feeling his gaze throwing daggers at her harshly.

Jungkook stated still without darting his eyes away from her but got nothing from that man in return.

"I asked you something Mr Seong, what did she say to you... ? "

Y/n gulped hardly where as she felt like her heart got squeezed inside her chest in pain realising he believed him rather than her but she knew that he would never trust her and why would he when she was the biggest traitor in his life and had given him the  most painful betrayal of his life.

But still her heart wanted him to believe her, to trust her but her mind knew it could never be possible, never in her worst or best.

Y/n gazed into his flaming eyes with her own hurting one and then she found him to clenched his jaw and again groaned.