🖤I Love Hating You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

After 3 years

"Kim Y/n wake up.... "

"What the.... " She groaned getting up from her sleep with a fast beating heart because of her friend's precious way of waking her up with her loudest scream.

"Hazel what's wrong with you? You know I almost got a heart attack... "

Hazel chuckled watching her friend placing her hand over her chest while exhaling a deep breath.

"Sorry babe but I tried to wake you up like a normal human being but your sleeping beauty ass didn't appreciate my precious efforts so I had to use this way... "

She rolled her amber eyes at her friend's words and than got up from the bed.

"Yeah yeah..that's the only excuse you're giving me from the past 3 years after waking me up like this Miss Hazel Smith.... "

"And you still didn't learn to wake up on your own Miss Kim Y/n.." Hazel spoke and than sat on her bed.

"Because I love sleeping and I want to sleep for forever and never to wake up again.. "

"Gosh.. Y/n that's sounds creepy and clitchy too... "

Y/n again rolled her eyes again  and than started folding her quilts

"Ok but would you like to tell me that why you woke me up so early in a weekend day...? "

"Because my babygirl you have only two days left here in Australia and you're going back to your home so that's why I want you to spend your remaining most of the time with me other than just waste it on sleeping... "

Y/n sighed heavily hearing her words and sensing the sadness in her voice which her friend tried with her best to hide it from her but couldn't able to did it in front of Y/n because they both understood each other like an open book.

"Hazel... " Y/n spoke and sat beside her friend and placed her head on Hazel's shoulder.

"I don't want to leave but I have to because my dad wants me to come back there and be with him and handle his business and he sent me here to complete my studies as soon as possible so that I could go back and than help him in managing his work.

So as now I got my degree in business management he wants me to come back and practiced with him in his business and improved myself more "

Y/n uttered and than placed her palm over Hazel's hands

"And beside I guess it's now my responsibility to take care of my dad , he has no one except me so I have to spend my time with him as being his only child and gave him the love and care a daughter should give to his father.. "

A sigh escaped from Hazel's mouth hearing her so she held back her hand and placed her head over her

"And I know you're the best daughter in the world who can do anything for her father's happiness... "