🖤I Hate Living You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"Why.....? "

His roaring voice echoed against the walls of the room where as his gaze turned bloodshot red which were penetrating her teary amber orbs venomously.

But not a single word came out from her mouth who just gazed at him totally numb without even blinking for once and her silence pushed him on the verge of losing his sanity.

Jungkook grabbed her both arms and yanked her closer to him and gawked into her watery eyes.

"Jungkook don't..... "

"No.... " Jungkook groaned in his almost threatening tone making Taehyung completely shut.

"Today nobody is going to come in between her and me... " Jungkook blurted out chewing his inner cheek while glaring into her eyes.

But still her mouth didn't even parted for once where as her eyelids completely halted from shedding as her glossy eyes just stared into his like a statue.

His inner demeanour started taken over him cruelly enduring her silence which made his grip to tightened around her arms ,almost digging his fingers on her skin which didn't go unnoticed by Hazel.

"You're hurting her.. Leave h... "

"I said no f#cking one... " Jungkook yelled out of his lungs making Hazel stunned at her place.

And then he averted his burning gaze at Hazel and snapped his index finger at her.

"Because here I am talking to my wife and I don't give a f#ck about even if it's just in a contract... "

Jungkook spat at her vigorously which made Hazel to gawked at him and she was ready to counter back but got halted.

"Leave us alone, Hazel ."

Jungkook's flaming stare trailed towards her once again hearing her lifeless voice and then he saw her still gaping at him constantly which made him to gritted his teeth.

Hazel sighed heavily hearing Y/n and looked at her one last time and then with her own watery eyes, she walked out from that room.

"Kook at least... "

"Leave right f#cking now ,Taehyung... " He roared cutting Taehyung's words which made him to suspired firmly and then also took his steps for leaving the place.

Both Hazel and Taehyung left that room one by one letting the only presence remained inside were him and her who peered into one another's eyes like penetrating their souls with their furious gazes.

And at that moment, by looking into her eyes, he noticed something that now her emotions were taking the worst out of her which she was forcefully trying to surpass by sealing her mouth shut but now he knew, he just needed to push her to those limits which would make her to bursted out and took the storm of pain and emotions out which were building up inside her ,so he did..