🖤I Love Breaking You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"Y/n....what in hell you have done..? "

Taehyung questioned her sceptically while gazing at her lowered head in utter disbelief.

"What you were thinking when you did this..? " He further queried her while extending those papers to her who just continued to gaze at the floor and didn't even open her mouth making it completely evident that she was already familiar with what was happening there.

Taehyung looked at Y/n disbelievingly and there stood Hazel who got confused because she didn't understand anything about what he was accusing her of.

So she asked him in her befuddled tone.

"What happened..? What she has done that you both are a.... "

"Y/n has stepped out from taking the charge in Kim's cooperation... " Taehyung spoke cutting her words which made Hazel's eyes widened.

"What...? " She spoke like she didn't hear him properly.

"Yes and not only this, she has decided to sign the power of attorney to Jungkook and make him the next CEO and owner of Kim's... "

Hazel got stunned at Taehyung's words and averted her eyes at Y/n who was still looking at the ground.

"Y/n...." She spoke and straddled towards her and sat beside her on the bed.

Hazel placed her palm on her shoulder and spoke.

"Y/n...why are you.... "

"I am not going to change my decision for anything or anyone, Haze... "

Y/n's words made Hazel to shut her mouth and Jungkook to fisted his palms who was at a distance, glaring at her.

"But Y/n....why you're doing this..? " Taehyung asked and crouched down on the floor, in front of Y/n and placed his palms on her knees softly.

"Y/nnnah...why are you giving up on everything..? We all know that this situation is really very difficult for you but it doesn't mean, you should give up to it...? " Taehyung stated to her in his tender voice.

"We all are in grief of uncle Kim but we know our grief is nothing as compare to the pain you're feeling right now but you can't just turn your back against everything not like this... "

Y/n didn't open her mouth and didn't even trail her eyes away from the floor which made Hazel to sighed and then squeezed her shoulder.

"Y/n...are you willing to let go of your father's 30 years of hardwork just like this... ? " She asked her to which they found her to closed her eyes and softly suspired.

"I am giving it in the right hands who is capable enough of taking care of it properly ... " She spoke in her plain and low voice which made both Taehyung and Hazel to breathed out firmly.